✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

G9Rdq2G.jpg

Already got mine! Surprised that I couldn't select my seat. I guess it's first come, first served. Also a bit surprised with the price since it was rumoured to be 15€ and in Portugal is 9.70€ (a good surprise of course! :D).

I like the Rick/....Butthead? Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already got mine! Surprised that I couldn't select my seat. I guess it's first come, first served. Also a bit surprised with the price since it was rumoured to be 15€ and in Portugal is 9.70€ (a good surprise of course! :D).

Wow 15€ really? :scream: And I though paying 9,75€ was a lot considering that on Cinema Nos(the cinema chain I usually go) sells a normal ticket with reserved seats for 7€ and you can get buy one get one ticket free with their card while IMAX tickets go for 10€. But I guess this is special occasion, and any reason to go to the cinema is a plus for me :D

• Like 1

Was a little hesitant at first but just bought my ticket. I'm used to go to concerts and shows in general alone so it should be fine. Just hope I don't break down or anything during the emotional parts lmao. So hyped for this!

• Like 2

Was a little hesitant at first but just bought my ticket. I'm used to go to concerts and shows in general alone so it should be fine. Just hope I don't break down or anything during the emotional parts lmao. So hyped for this!
I'm going with a friend who is not a Coldplay fan. He doesn't even like them. Just going with me so that I don't go alone lol. So, I cannot break down at all or I'll be mocked by my friends my entire life [emoji23]
  • Like 4

I'm going with a friend who is not a Coldplay fan. He doesn't even like them. Just going with me so that I don't go alone lol. So, I cannot break down at all or I'll be mocked by my friends my entire life [emoji23]
Maybe seeing their story will make him like them!

• Like 3

The more I think about it, it really would have made so much sense if they had released Life is Beautiful to go along with this announcement. They could have put that out instead of Viva La Vida, or even as a pre-order bonus.

I know some people aren't a fan of it but it just kind of makes sense to promote a new live album with a brand new song taken from the live album. I think more people would be interested.

The more I think about it, it really would have made so much sense if they had released Life is Beautiful to go along with this announcement. They could have put that out instead of Viva La Vida, or even as a pre-order bonus.

I know some people aren't a fan of it but it just kind of makes sense to promote a new live album with a brand new song taken from the live album. I think more people would be interested.

Will Life is Beautiful be on the Live in São Paulo film?

Tickets are finally available for me... But the downside is that the film starts at 8.30pm. The last bus that leaves from the cinema is at 9.40 pm and there is another bus stop that I could walk to but the bus leaves at 10.30pm and that's when the movie will end. The taxi will cost too much because it's far away (more than an hour):weary_face:. I am thinking about walking to other bus stops and I will have to sleep at a friends' house because of the lack of buses that can take me to my house at night... I am still trying to figure out where I will go exactly because I don't know that area at all. Lol wish me luck

• Like 5

Tickets are finally available for me... But the downside is that the film starts at 8.30pm. The last bus that leaves from the cinema is at 9.40 pm and there is another bus stop that I could walk to but the bus leaves at 10.30pm and that's when the movie will end. The taxi will cost too much because it's far away (more than an hour):weary_face:. I am thinking about walking to other bus stops and I will have to sleep at a friends' house because of the lack of buses that can take me to my house at night... I am still trying to figure out where I will go exactly because I don't know that area at all. Lol wish me luck

I hope you can find a way. At any rate, stay safe !

• Like 3

I hope you can find a way. At any rate, stay safe !

Thank you :) I think I just found a way after looking for a long time. There is a bus stop about 15-20 minutes away and the last bus there arrives at 12am. I will try to take a friend with me as well.

Oh and by the way tickets here cost 10 EUR. I am so happy that I am seeing booked seats already, maybe Coldplay will realise that they need to have a concert here soon!

• Like 2

I was planning to go to the cinema to pay for the ticket I had booked and pick it up today in the afternoon. However, I decided not to do so and canceled my reservation because my friends gave me three tickets for the AHFOD film screening as my birthday gift! I was totally shocked to find it out and can't still believe it at all... I guess I'll take them with me to the cinema! :innocent:

• Like 7

I was planning to go to the cinema to pay for the ticket I had booked and pick it up today in the afternoon. However, I decided not to do so and canceled my reservation because my friends gave me three tickets for the AHFOD film screening as my birthday gift! I was totally shocked to find it out and can't still believe it at all... I guess I'll take them with me to the cinema! :innocent:

Happy Birthday !

• Like 1