🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

I was planning to go to the cinema to pay for the ticket I had booked and pick it up today in the afternoon. However, I decided not to do so and canceled my reservation because my friends gave me three tickets for the AHFOD film screening as my birthday gift! I was totally shocked to find it out and can't still believe it at all... I guess I'll take them with me to the cinema! :innocent:

Happy Birthday !

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are scans of the article on Q Magazine available already? Thanks!

Are you looking for an actual high-res scan or just wanna read it ? If you just wanna read, go to that IG post above - it has photographs of the entire text.

I was planning to go to the cinema to pay for the ticket I had booked and pick it up today in the afternoon. However, I decided not to do so and canceled my reservation because my friends gave me three tickets for the AHFOD film screening as my birthday gift! I was totally shocked to find it out and can't still believe it at all... I guess I'll take them with me to the cinema! :innocent:

Happy birthday!

• Like 1
Looks like there might be footage of the first gig in the film, going by the screenshots in the Q Magazine article. Hopefully we get something more than 15 seconds of So Sad!

Yeah, I thought so too ! I really hope !!!

• Like 1

UATW- Live In Leipzig is up on Amazon Music (Here in AUS)

& Stayin Alive (Glastonbury)

No sign of Dont panic.

Tracks are at this stage not part of any album release

Getting images

Awesome, good to hear! How did the Silver Bird part come out?

Fantastic.

"So fly on then silverbird, fly home to me, I've been around the whole wide world, It's only you I see, So fly on and sail the world, fly home to me, its us against the whole wide world its always you and me.

Underlined part is pretty much impossible to confirm. Chris sings it so differently. Could be "So fly on then silverbird" or "So fly on and sail the rose"

Keep in mind they are both separate releases, almost like single releases but 'Don't Panic- Live in Paris' doesn't exist yet. Whether they scrapped that release or they are waiting for EU & NA timezone release. Who knows.

• Like 1
Fantastic.

"So fly on then silverbird, fly home to me, I've been around the whole wide world, It's only you I see, So fly on and sail the world, fly home to me, its us against the whole wide world its always you and me.

Underlined part is pretty much impossible to confirm. Chris sings it so differently. Could be "So fly on then silverbird" or "So fly on and sail the rose"

Keep in mind they are both separate releases, almost like single releases but 'Don't Panic- Live in Paris' doesn't exist yet. Whether they scrapped that release or they are waiting for EU & NA timezone release. Who knows.

God I can't wait to hear it tomorrow. Thanks for posting!

• Like 2