✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Wow what a music video! It was really nice to see the process behind the song! Also Jonny’s beard is looking insane!

after watching Moses do the thing with Chris at the beginning of the video I came up with the theory that songs like “Daddy” or “Bani Adam” will be interludes which will be voice memos or recording off the band’s phones, aka: everyday life

• Like 5

Cool video! Kind of reminds me to LiJ and SFoS.

The acoustic clips are a really nice touch. And I have to say that the acoustic version sounds amazing.

For I moment I thought: that's the version they should've released... But then the original song began with Guy's bass and it was completely different. It was like an internal comparison and even though I love the acoustic one (at least the short clip) now it makes sense to me why they decided to include the version we know instead of the acoustic. I'm liking more Orphans on each repeat and I believe it will continue growing until the repeat button explodes :D

• Like 5

Made a screenshot of what Will said:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="9486]9486[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="9487]9487[/ATTACH]

Why is there only one screen shot of what will said? And what was the question he answered?

Ah, thanks! What else did he say, did someone take note of his answers or someone recorded it?

Two interesting things he said and I remember is that his favorite song from the album right now is Everyday Life.

And that the whole album was recorded in something like 8 or 9 short but intense sessions.

• Like 4

Two interesting things he said and I remember is that his favorite song from the album right now is Everyday Life.

And that the whole album was recorded in something like 8 or 9 short but intense sessions.

Oh wow, 8-9 short sessions? For a whole album!? This is a gem of knowledge, I cant wait for the interviews!!! Guess it took them 4 years to work out the songs but not that long to record them, I'm sure they mighta gone back to add things to the songs here and there, but it demystifies the process and at the same time surprises me that they recorded it so fast.

• Like 5