✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

I’m sorry I just have to say how I’m already frustrated with the media and comments about what Chris said about touring .. media is acting like he’s holier then thou and that he’s refusing to tour ya da ya da ya da .. ppl instantly commenting on how he lives a high life . But he was so gracious and not judgemental in how he said they want to become more environmentally friendly . Ppl need to actually watch what he said .. for one thing I don’t think this albums lack of tour has as much to do with the eco friendly as it’s just not a touring album . They are obviously working on something else . He didn’t say they were perfect and not doing anything unless it’s environmentally friendly he said it’s about doing your best and setting a better standard so ppl can see things can be done .. the media is acting like they are gonna be perfect which is impossible for touring and then they are gonna get so much flack for taking a car a plane etc .. I honestly think his statements are being blown out of context but that’s just me and good on them for wanting to find ways to make it better!! Ppl will find ever way now too make this a bad thing instead of good! Sorry had to vent lol now everyone go sign up for YouTube premium lol because road to Jordan was so good !

• Like 5

I’m sorry I just have to say how I’m already frustrated with the media and comments about what Chris said about touring .. media is acting like he’s holier then thou and that he’s refusing to tour ya da ya da ya da .. ppl instantly commenting on how he lives a high life . But he was so gracious and not judgemental in how he said they want to become more environmentally friendly . Ppl need to actually watch what he said .. for one thing I don’t think this albums lack of tour has as much to do with the eco friendly as it’s just not a touring album . They are obviously working on something else . He didn’t say they were perfect and not doing anything unless it’s environmentally friendly he said it’s about doing your best and setting a better standard so ppl can see things can be done .. the media is acting like they are gonna be perfect which is impossible for touring and then they are gonna get so much flack for taking a car a plane etc .. I honestly think his statements are being blown out of context but that’s just me and good on them for wanting to find ways to make it better!! Ppl will find ever way now too make this a bad thing instead of good! Sorry had to vent lol now everyone go sign up for YouTube premium lol because road to Jordan was so good !

P R E A C H

• Like 1

Hi all!!

A few days ago I bought a special version of the new album on Amazon Spain that included 4 gift cards. The fact is that it will take a little longer than normal to send and such will arrive at the end of next week, instead of sending it to be home the day it goes on sale ( tomorrow) or to be sent tomorrow and arrive in 1 or 2 days as usual.

I have asked in stores here in Spain for that version and they have also told me that it was exclusive online and that it also went with some delay.

Do you know why it can be?

Maybe they take time to send it because it contains more than just postcards? Is it a distribution failure in Spain?

In other countries is this deluxe version of the disc being sent without problems?

Thank you!

I'm in the US and can't see the Q&A because I'm not a premium member :worried: I was planning on just watching the unpaid content and relying on the kind folks here because I already know I wouldn't use my free trial for anything else now that I've got so much to watch on Disney Plus :joy:

They're playing Viva AND Sparks?!? This is a dream come true! I really hoped they'd do that... here's to hoping they play Flags too but I think that's pretty unlikely just because it's a bonus track :joy: it's an amazing song though, I hope it gets an official release here in North America before long.

• Like 3

I'm in the US and can't see the Q&A because I'm not a premium member :worried: I was planning on just watching the unpaid content and relying on the kind folks here because I already know I wouldn't use my free trial for anything else now that I've got so much to watch on Disney Plus :joy:

They're playing Viva AND Sparks?!? This is a dream come true! I really hoped they'd do that... here's to hoping they play Flags too but I think that's pretty unlikely just because it's a bonus track :joy: it's an amazing song though, I hope it gets an official release here in North America before long.

The Q&A is not for premium members I watched it and I am not... The Road to Jordan is the one for premium members

• Like 1

Awwwww, that was a really sweet Q&A. People asked some really great questions and I loved these new insights into the album and era in general. I think my favorite bit was Chris and Will's answer to the question about swearing and how their creative process usually prevents that.

• Like 4

[ATTACH type=full" alt="9741]9741[/ATTACH]

GUYSI CANT BELIEVE THIS!! I’m on the Q&A video!!! this is SO EPIC

OMG that was you?!? Dude you are so lucky! Congrats!

I thought that question sounded familiar, like someone here had said they'd ask it, just forgot who that member was!

• Like 3
  • Wow 1