✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Well I didn't go anywhere far from the forums... Most of the time I would actually frequent this place without logging in because I didn't want to be seen for one reason or another. Believe it or not about a month ago when there were much more visitors showing up here on the forums I would have to cope with anxiety attacks as I found it challenging and petrifying to write and post anything. Suddenly I lost my self-confidence and started feeling afraid to share any of my thoughts or opinions due to the fear of being scrutinized or in a worst-case scenario even overlooked. At one point for better or worse I was considering quitting Coldplaying for good. Then I was convinced it would be fine to take a break and go on a hiatus. (Some of you must have noted that sticker which I set as my profile picture for a while!) Therefore in such a difficult situation I decided to turn to few of my friends I'd met here on the forums. I'm truly glad that I have done so because if it hadn't been for them I wouldn't have come to realize that I still have something to offer and share in the discussions. Herewith I would like to thank them very much for having changed my mind.

Looking back it was completely foolish and stupid of me but totally understandable. I just wish I had handled the aforementioned state of affairs better and more sensibly but at least I've learnt a lesson from it.

Wow, sorry to hear. And glad you are back ! There is no reason to be afraid of sharing your opinion here, as you know this is such a nice forum. But I can understand that it may cause you anxiety. Don't pressure yourself on posting when you don't feel like it.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Hello everyone, I haven’t posted here in years, but I’ve been lurking. I just wanted to share that I was one of the commenters On Coldplay’s YouTube account for the Q&A during the Jordan performance, and this morning I woke up to Coldplay responding to me and telling me that they wanted to ask ME something, indicating to me that I will be able to ask the band a question!! I can’t contain my excitement and thought this was a great venue to share this information!

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Wow 6

Hello everyone, I haven’t posted here in years, but I’ve been lurking. I just wanted to share that I was one of the commenters On Coldplay’s YouTube account for the Q&A during the Jordan performance, and this morning I woke up to Coldplay responding to me and telling me that they wanted to ask ME something, indicating to me that I will be able to ask the band a question!! I can’t contain my excitement and thought this was a great venue to share this information!

That is fantastic! What was your question if you don't mind me asking?

• Like 4

That is fantastic! What was your question if you don't mind me asking?

My comment was as follows:

“Hello Coldplay, I hope you guys are doing well. You’re my favorite band in the world and your music has always been so inspirational to me. My question is, why did you guys decide to record Everyday Life as a double album, and what are the differences between Sunrise and Sunset musically and lyrically, if any?”

Coldplay asked me to email them using the email from my YouTube account to email them, which I assume is the email account associated with my YouTube account, so I did. I’m waiting to hear back now. I hope I followed their directions correctly.

• Like 14

My comment was as follows:

“Hello Coldplay, I hope you guys are doing well. You’re my favorite band in the world and your music has always been so inspirational to me. My question is, why did you guys decide to record Everyday Life as a double album, and what are the differences between Sunrise and Sunset musically and lyrically, if any?”

Coldplay asked me to email them using the email from my YouTube account to email them, which I assume is the email account associated with my YouTube account, so I did. I’m waiting to hear back now. I hope I followed their directions correctly.

Very good question!

This will solve some of the mystery!

Thank you :blush:

• Like 3

Well I didn't go anywhere far from the forums... Most of the time I would actually frequent this place without logging in because I didn't want to be seen for one reason or another. Believe it or not about a month ago when there were much more visitors showing up here on the forums I would have to cope with anxiety attacks as I found it challenging and petrifying to write and post anything. Suddenly I lost my self-confidence and started feeling afraid to share any of my thoughts or opinions due to the fear of being scrutinized or in a worst-case scenario even overlooked. At one point for better or worse I was considering quitting Coldplaying for good. Then I was convinced it would be fine to take a break and go on a hiatus. (Some of you must have noted that sticker which I set as my profile picture for a while!) Therefore in such a difficult situation I decided to turn to few of my friends I'd met here on the forums. I'm truly glad that I have done so because if it hadn't been for them I wouldn't have come to realize that I still have something to offer and share in the discussions. Herewith I would like to thank them very much for having changed my mind.

Looking back it was completely foolish and stupid of me but totally understandable. I just wish I had handled the aforementioned state of affairs better and more sensibly but at least I've learnt a lesson from it.

I'm so glad you didn't quit! I know how that worry that something you say online can be taken the wrong way feels but don't worry-your posts are great :)

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

For those who have heard the album, does anybody know the song they play in the latest video on Twitter, if it is from this album? It sounds beautiful, so I'd like to know if I'm gonna listen to it in a few days :blush::blush::blush::blush: