✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Can my husband talk to your husband? He hates Coldplay and always makes fun of them to get me riled up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my! How can one be a Coldplay hater?! It's beyond me (although I have been a Coldplay fan for more than long enough to understand that these people exist, haha). Everyone is entitled to their own musical tastes but, I'm not sure I could handle having a Coldplay-hating husband real well. Hugs to you. Hand that man a Love Button! :p:heart:

• Like 2

Oh my! How can one be a Coldplay hater?! It's beyond me (although I have been a Coldplay fan for more than long enough to understand that these people exist, haha). Everyone is entitled to their own musical tastes but, I'm not sure I could handle having a Coldplay-hating husband real well. Hugs to you. Hand that man a Love Button! :p:heart:

He thinks the buttons are some kind of hippie thing like from the 1960’s. He jokes about Bruno Mars having been the Super Bowl performance two years ago too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He thinks the buttons are some kind of hippie thing like from the 1960’s. He jokes about Bruno Mars having been the Super Bowl performance two years ago too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was at work two days ago and my co-workers called me basic and said that me listening to Coldplay was really girly and that I should only listen to them when I'm depressed and then when I tried to explain how Coldplay and their music saved my life they kinda brushed it off.... also people call me white because I'm black and I listen to Coldplay....it stresses me out a great deal. but I didn't know the music you listened to defined your race. So I just kind of laugh at them and move on with what I'm doing hahaha

• Like 9

I was at work two days ago and my co-workers called me basic and said that me listening to Coldplay was really girly and that I should only listen to them when I'm depressed and then when I tried to explain how Coldplay and their music saved my life they kinda brushed it off.... also people call me white because I'm black and I listen to Coldplay....it stresses me out a great deal. but I didn't know the music you listened to defined your race. So I just kind of laugh at them and move on with what I'm doing hahaha
A lot of people think that Coldplay, being a famous pop rock band, are solely directed to teenage girls. That's not true. Coldplay is a band for all groups. The thing is most people are sick of listening Coldplay hits on radio and they think that Coldplay music is generic and depressing, due to The Scientist and Fix You.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A lot of people think that Coldplay, being a famous pop rock band, are solely directed to teenage girls. That's not true. Coldplay is a band for all groups. The thing is most people are sick of listening Coldplay hits on radio and they think that Coldplay music is generic and depressing, due to The Scientist and Fix You.

Yeah I try to explain to them that their music isn't all sad most of them are uplifting and emotional driven, but no one listens to me

• Like 4

Yeah I try to explain to them that their music isn't all sad most of them are uplifting and emotional driven, but no one listens to me

Right, except when you tell them that, then they say 'they're gay'. Their words not mine.

But listen, they're 7 albums deep, I think everyone has had their opinions made up about them at this point. They could literally make the greatest album of all time and most people will not change their opinion.

• Like 1

Right, except when you tell them that, then they say 'they're gay'. Their words not mine.

But listen, they're 7 albums deep, I think everyone has had their opinions made up about them at this point. They could literally make the greatest album of all time and most people will not change their opinion.

I love when people call me gay for listening to them hahahaha I literally laugh in their faces because I realised over the course of being a Coldplayer that people have their opinions and I'm not going to let them bother me.

• Like 2

An important lesson we can all be learning from Coldplay is that it really doesn't matter what other people think. I'm sorry to hear that they give you crap over liking something. It sucks we live in a world where enjoying something or connecting with something deeply makes people judge you. Don't worry about them! They're the ones missing out on something they can't/won't understand.

Really, my only advice is don't let it stress you. To them it's probably just a fleeting joke. I've had similar experiences with my coworkers who like to poke a little fun at me, but it doesn't mean they think of me any less as a person. You're totally in the right!

• Like 5

I love when people call me gay for listening to them hahahaha I literally laugh in their faces because I realised over the course of being a Coldplayer that people have their opinions and I'm not going to let them bother me.

Or you know, you could just quit your job and start a new life as Coldplay’s official videographer!

• Like 3

Or you know, you could just quit your job and start a new life as Coldplay’s official videographer!

OOOOOOOOOH I WOULD QUIT MY JOB IN A HEARTBEAT! But trust me I've been bothering Mat with being his second camera operator/editor for the longest time and he's only watched one of the many videos I've created, but he's so chill about haha. But one day it will happen! #AnythingIsPossible

• Like 3

OOOOOOOOOH I WOULD QUIT MY JOB IN A HEARTBEAT! But trust me I've been bothering Mat with being his second camera operator/editor for the longest time and he's only watched one of the many videos I've created, but he's so chill about haha. But one day it will happen! #AnythingIsPossible

That’s the spirit :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Just this one: [MEDIA=twitter]1089578666651275264[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplayxtra/status/1089578666651275264?s=09

Something is happening here!!!

Unlikely names for Coldplay’s next tour:

- The ‘we forgot to do ‘Fun’’ Tour

- Look Out Rolling Stones Tour

- Para-para-Parachutes Tour

• Like 10

Thinking: “So who’s basic now, .com-workers?! You can’t even appreciate that Coldplay are more than one-dimensional!!”

I love that you can laugh them off. Way to go, mboy114! It is YOU and your fellow Coldplayers who get that life-and our favorite band- are WAY more complex than they realize!

• Like 3

Never give up, oh never give up!!

• Like 2

Unlikely names for Coldplay’s next tour:

- The ‘we forgot to do ‘Fun’’ Tour

- Look Out Rolling Stones Tour

- Para-para-Parachutes Tour

The X Marks the Spots we didn’t play last time! Here they come, Siberia!

• Like 4

Just this one: [MEDIA=twitter]1089578666651275264[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplayxtra/status/1089578666651275264?s=09

Something is happening here!!!

BUT I did notice that the Coldplay page deleted "But watch this space..." I feel like Chris put that there and Will found out and got them to delete it :joy::joy::joy:

• Like 4

BUT I did notice that the Coldplay page deleted "But watch this space..." I feel like Chris put that there and Will found out and got them to delete it :joy::joy::joy:

Actually someone noticed yesterday that the "BUT WATCH THIS PAGE" was up on the website again, now it isn't there...

I hope they try to tease us.

Actually @DontEverLetGo_O who have sighted members of the band many times says that she have seen Jonny and she mentioned the text from the website and he smiled, Jonny being Jonny lol.

[MEDIA=twitter]1090688249851535363[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/DontEverLetGo_O/status/1090688249851535363

• Like 6