✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

10 minutes ago, LelieJens said:

Not sure if it's a joke. I have tried to decipher some tweets, but most of them are quite hard OR just a troll. The account seems pretty fixed on the 7th of july, so let's wait and see if that's true...

This acc being a troll is currently the most reasonable explanation that does for me! : )

Strange, it's only the coldplayofficialukshop.com website that's under maintenace. Not the shop.coldplay.com website. Also an interesting thing is that the 'officialukshop' still has the a head full of dreams flower of life as favicon. I'll do some more digging to see if i can find any more information on that 'official uk shop', considering shop.coldplay.com just offers everything in pounds for me

1 minute ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

Strange, it's only the coldplayofficialukshop.com website that's under maintenace. Not the shop.coldplay.com website. Also an interesting thing is that the 'officialukshop' still has the a head full of dreams flower of life as favicon. I'll do some more digging to see if i can find any more information on that 'official uk shop', considering shop.coldplay.com just offers everything in pounds for me

They can just leave a working link to the shop whilst creating a completely new one, can't they?

14 minutes ago, stepstr said:

This acc being a troll is currently the most reasonable explanation that does for me! : )

Yeah this must be some kind of troll or a scam to spam their websites and their social medias I think and even if they did then Coldplay are gonna get pissed at this person.

2 minutes ago, stepstr said:

They can just leave a working link to the shop whilst creating a completely new one, can't they?

Yeah they could, however using waybackmachine, there is one date of which a snapshot was saved. 21st of sept 2019. Only shows old merch from before everyday life era.Β 

I have a theory; Maybe they are going reverse. Now everything on website is themed AHFOD. Maybe time to time they will go back following GS MX VLV... and at last they will change it to Parachutes on 20th anniversary. After that they will announceΒ Music of The Spheres with Finished for the Fans which contains old unreleased songs. Maybe just MOTS is the one contains unreleased songs i don't know. Because it's so strange they change it back to AHFOD theme. They never done this before. They only did Atlas themed website in 2013. Others were always change to album theme and stayed like that.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

8 minutes ago, Xyloband_99 said:

I have a theory; Maybe they are going reverse. Now everything on website is themed AHFOD. Maybe time to time they will go back following GS MX VLV... and at last they will change it to Parachutes on 20th anniversary. After that they will announceΒ Music of The Spheres with Finished for the Fans which contains old unreleased songs. Maybe just MOTS is the one contains unreleased songs i don't know. Because it's so strange they change it back to AHFOD theme. They never done this before. They only did Atlas themed website in 2013. Others were always change to album theme and stayed like that.

Reversion theory is really great! Going back to square one actually makes a full circle.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stephen said:

@NajJanetto on Twitter stated that tomorrow (July 4th) is a planet parade, a rare occurrence where all the planets in the solar system line up. This is the biggest since 1986 and won't happen again until 2161

Β 

This makes much sense! It combines so much with the symbol of Music of Spheres and also with the end of Champion of the World’s video.

No it’s not a reverse you just don’t know yetΒ but I’ll bet that after Parachutes 20th anniversary, they will change it back to EL theme because the next album is not here yet, and I’ll bet that Music of the Spheres will be space rock/post-Britpop/hard rock theme album follow up toΒ X&Y and AROBTTH era and a bit of VLV and EL. And hard rock for their first time it’ll be sound just like Nickelback and Shinedown.

But we don’t know just yet maybe after the 20th anniversary and maybe they’ll have a teaser trailer similar ofΒ Everyday Life.

4 minutes ago, Everyday life said:

No it’s not a reverse you just don’t know yetΒ but I’ll bet that after Parachutes 20th anniversary, they will change it back to EL theme because the next album is not here yet, and I’ll bet that Music of the Spheres will be space rock/post-Britpop/hard rock theme album follow up toΒ X&Y and AROBTTH era and a bit of VLV and EL. And hard rock for their first time it’ll be sound just like Nickelback and Shinedown.

But we don’t know just yet maybe after the 20th anniversary and maybe they’ll have a teaser trailer similar ofΒ Everyday Life.

Yeah, we can’t really know for sure, but check this pictures, they officially ended it on their timeline; and the year and era ends, a new era begins...

F6ADAE05-6361-49AE-9237-B0E025AB71E4.jpeg

D93DE935-A1A4-457A-9490-C89ACB15A3EF.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Everyday life said:

What do you mean a new era begins, we don’t know what the new era is ?

AnaMarie just saying that there's a tendency throughout all past album eras that every time an era ended the same year new album era started

• Like 1

Something else I've noticed... When you go to any website, on Chrome, there is usually an icon next to the tab it corresponds to. For example, if you go to Gmail, the tab looks like the following (with the Gmail logo):

When you go to Coldplay's website, it now has a new logo of a moon, as shown below. During the EL era, there was a logo of a golden sunΒ from the album cover.

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 10.30.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 10.28.43 AM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RaspberrySwing said:

Something else I've noticed... When you go to any website, on Chrome, there is usually an icon next to the tab it corresponds to. For example, if you go to Gmail, the tab looks like the following (with the Gmail logo):

When you go to Coldplay's website, it now has a new logo of a moon, as shown below. During the EL era, there was a logo of a golden sunΒ from the album cover.

Yes I've noticed that too! Looks very nice, actually. And also, if you follow up the link to their shop that's under maintenance, the tab icon will be AHFOD flower of life.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stepstr said:

AnaMarie just saying that there's a tendency throughout all past album eras that every time an era ended the same year new album era started

Thank you stepstr, that is exactly what I meant!!Β 

• Love 1

Β 

Guys, before all the trend that is now being pronounced by the LP9 and the update of the social networks of Coldplay ... I improved a bit the design I did earlier for the MOTS cover based on the EL announcement...Β 

Musicofthespherescovermiulation.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, RaspberrySwing said:

Interesting!!!!Β 

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic