✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

If Coldplay were to release a collection of unreleased and reimagined songs, what would you guys like to hear? I would like to finally listen to Famous Old Painters with some lyrics. And obviously The Race and Car Kids!

Edited by Sonny
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

If Coldplay were to release a collection of unreleased and reimagined songs, what would you guys like to hear? I would like to finally listen to Famous Old Painters with some lyrics. And obviously The Race and Car Kids!

I'd pick Wedding Bells!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

That plus some X&Y era demos... :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

Definitely Car Kids on top of the list

• Like 2

On 12/10/2019 at 9:52 PM, Snooprocky77 said:

Oh!maybe i find something!

There is 9 planets,symboles in the pictures with one little circles above

Each planets,symbols represants an albums and on of them is lp9

For exemple the sun represants lp8 everyday life

Screenshot_20191210-214402_Twitter.thumb.jpg.bc9102dc42ef5598b69e8cd0ddd0cd34.jpg

Hey, did you see this? There is exactly the same symbol in Coldplay’s web menu... that spiral of your image 

048E73AC-F353-48E0-B11A-498960D25CBF.jpeg

• Like 1

Well, curiously we have obtained a new Snippet from The Race, I am sure that this is the version of A Head Full of Dreams, because in the lyrics that were leaked, it agrees with this leaked Snippet, and where the Kaleidoscope is mentioned, something present in A Head Full of Dreams, this is the version that will be in LP9/MOTS?, It may be, because space and time are also mentioned, and the shapes 

Edited by Beckett B
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

Part of me thinks that would be so funny if that was true.

But I highly doubt it. This version we’re hearing was scrapped from Ghost Stories, they’ve definitely updated and reworked the song since then

Strange if The Race became an acoustic ballad

I'm not sure if you guys have been following, but some random Twitter account (@9erehps) has been tweeting about Music of the Spheres since December 2019. The account tweets in some very cryptic language too. There is a very high chance this is also fake, but the account has recently been tweeting about July 7th being an announcement date.

Today, it posted a link to this video:

Edited by RaspberrySwing
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

Part of me thinks that would be so funny if that was true.

But I highly doubt it. This version we’re hearing was scrapped from Ghost Stories, they’ve definitely updated and reworked the song since then

Interesting! How do you know there's different versions? 

9 hours ago, 4063 said:

Lyrics match!

In and out of time
In another space
Only you make my heart race
Now I’m spinning and I’m flying
Multiplicates
in just crazy shapes

A couple of words I hear differently....

but surely this is going to be out incredibly soon, regardless of what *it* is!

Edited by Miha

I could be completely wrong here, but isn't Merry Clayton in the beginning of The Race in the AHFOD film mix? If so it shows the band continued working on the track after Ghost Stories.

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic