🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Music Of The Spheres Track List

6 hours ago, hamblingreen said:

Yes, the origonal leak is still on youtube. Not encouraging downloading unreleased songs from the internet but... https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6040109748 its missing a lot of stuff but I downloaded the content and listen to it with the rest of my coldplay playlist. i got it from this forum actually, and my favorite unreleased song is Ladder To The Sun (as you can tell from my pfp i have a soft spot for x&y) closely followed by bloodless revolution.

Hey dude, This tieba sharing is my work , feel free to download it, enjoy.

• Care 1
On 3/16/2021 at 6:06 PM, Admirice said:

Hey dude, This tieba sharing is my work , feel free to download it, enjoy.

Oh, gosh. Im sorry I forgot to credit you. I'll append the origonal post now. Sorry about that, I did download the songs, and I really enjoy them. Thanks again.

Sorry to go off-topic, but does someone have the files of the above mentioned thread of Baidu? Could someone please DM me with a link! Can't seem to get it working on Baidu. Thanks!

• Thanks 1
  • Care 1
10 hours ago, LelieJens said:

Sorry to go off-topic, but does someone have the files of the above mentioned thread of Baidu? Could someone please DM me with a link! Can't seem to get it working on Baidu. Thanks!

Same here. Can't register to baidu because of the regional limits.

Other random musical snippets to share - listen to the end of this Lovers in Japan performance - Chris did this little improvised bit between LIJ and the Scientist on the MX tour. Possible that it turned into Fly On, but also might become something else one day!