✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Music Of The Spheres Track List

Doomotron

6 hours ago, hamblingreen said:

Yes, the origonal leak is still on youtube. Not encouraging downloading unreleased songs from the internet but... https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6040109748 its missing a lot of stuff but I downloaded the content and listen to it with the rest of my coldplay playlist. i got it from this forum actually, and my favorite unreleased song is Ladder To The Sun (as you can tell from my pfp i have a soft spot for x&y) closely followed by bloodless revolution.

Hey dude, This tieba sharing is my work , feel free to download it, enjoy.

• Care 1

On 3/16/2021 at 6:06 PM, Admirice said:

Hey dude, This tieba sharing is my work , feel free to download it, enjoy.

Oh, gosh. Im sorry I forgot to credit you. I'll append the origonal post now. Sorry about that, I did download the songs, and I really enjoy them. Thanks again.

10 hours ago, LelieJens said:

Sorry to go off-topic, but does someone have the files of the above mentioned thread of Baidu? Could someone please DM me with a link! Can't seem to get it working on Baidu. Thanks!

Same here. Can't register to baidu because of the regional limits.

5 minutes ago, Doomotron said:

Alright, the hype train has officially left London Blackfriars station. We will be calling at baseless speculation, taking minor details too seriously, looking into things more than needed, and disappointment, where the train will divide. The front 25 members will call at eagerly waiting for the album to release, taking a day off work, and posting about the album as soon as it's released. The rear 25 members will calm down, calmly wait for the album and perhaps put a reminder on their phones. Please make sure you a travelling in the correct part of the train. The next station is baseless speculation. A buffet service of brand new information will be available on this train between baseless speculation and the first single. Thank you for travelling with Coldplaying.

It's time to get working on the track list! Currently we think there will be a single on the 7th of May called Higher Power - the name sounds like some sort of entity or being that controls us. Interesting...

Alien Radio is part of the promotion for the album, so I think it's safe to assume it's the name of one of the songs on the album.

• The Race (unconfirmed; a sensible guess)
  • Alien Radio
  • Higher Power
2 hours ago, the_escapist said:

The joy is electric and you're circuiting through, I'm so happy that I'm alive at the same time as you.

This is presumably lyrics to one of the songs on the album; I'd say Higher Power because it is supposedly the first single. It seems a bit like a chorus, but I could be and probably am wrong...

"The joy is electric and you're circuiting through ('through' in a higher note)

I'm so happy that I'm alive at the same time as you" (down a note at the end)

Alternatively, it could be the titles of songs on the album put into a sentence, which is a thing I see a lot in the YouTube comments section. Here are some ideas for that:

• The Joy Is Electric (or perhaps Electric Joy)
  • Circuit (?)
  • I'm So Happy (I'm Alive With You)
  • Like 2

I was always under the impression that Alien Radio turned into either A L I E N S or maybe something like MMIX with all the little spacey sounds. I wondered if it was connected to Moving to Mars, similar to Space Symphony (another early demo from 2008-2009). But now I really do think it's a separate song that's only now being finished, similar to how Arabesque was a work in progress around the same time.

• Like 3

The Race

Bless

Sine Spe Recuperandi

Conscious Pilot

UFO

Higher Power

Music Of The Spheres

I don’t think Alien Radio is a song, maybe an intermission like we’ve had in Mylo

Car Kids (?)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ze said:

The Race

Bless

Sine Spe Recuperandi

Conscious Pilot

UFO

Higher Power

Music Of The Spheres

I don’t think Alien Radio is a song, maybe an intermission like we’ve had in Mylo

Car Kids (?)

As for Bless, Sine Spe Recuperandi and Conscious Pilot, where did you find those names?

54 minutes ago, Doomotron said:

As for Bless, Sine Spe Recuperandi and Conscious Pilot, where did you find those names?

@Doomotron Bless is actually a new song and Chris played a little bit of it in a clubhouse live the other day. The other two go back to early 2019. Coldplay registered those two songs, they exist, we just don’t know when or if they’ll ever come out. But I have a feeling we’ll be seeing all of these.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ze said:

@Doomotron Bless is actually a new song and Chris played a little bit of it in a clubhouse live the other day. The other two go back to early 2019. Coldplay registered those two songs, they exist, we just don’t know when or if they’ll ever come out. But I have a feeling we’ll be seeing all of these.

Actually, it wasn't confirmed the song Chris played in Clubhouse is called Bless yet. That name came from a Facebook post that someone met Chris and he said that song title and that it was expected to be released six months after their meeting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, dxm3557 said:

Actually, it wasn't confirmed the song Chris played in Clubhouse is called Bless yet. That name came from a Facebook post that someone met Chris and he said that song title and that it was expected to be released six months after their meeting.

Ah sorry for the misinformation! I confused it in my head and swore he said it was called Bless after playing it! Sorry sorry fellow coldplayers ??

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 5:39 AM, 42Escapist said:

You may be onto something... I had no idea about Rescue St. before I saw this article. And there are a ton of songs toward the very beginning of the article... I think Great Expectations can be disregarded because the article says it turned into UFO. But the others, especially Car Kids and Up On A Wire, might still be around.

MC Squared is interesting because you can see it all throughout Chris's notes. Hypnofeed is interesting because back in the day, it was the name of a part of Coldplay.com. You could submit random video clips (within reason, so nothing offensive) and if you were lucky, the website would feature it for a little while.

https://web.archive.org/web/20121014083512/http://coldplay.com/hypnofeedupload.php

I'd love to hear Coldplay tackle synthwave, similar to what Muse did with their Simulation Theory album. Imagine a song with synthesizers that sound like something out of a Depeche Mode song. Or an A-ha song, since the members of Coldplay are huge A-ha fans.

They already have it. Hurts Like Heaven has a very similar sound to A-HA. But I also would like to hear more songs like that.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 1:22 AM, ciaA26 said:

I can imagine 'Alien Radio' being the opening track of the album. Something instrumental with a montage of the clips we've heard on the AlienRadio website. Setting the tone for the whole album perhaps?

I'm guessing the same. Probably something that will weave through the album as an interlude as well.

Or maybe even Music of the Spheres being the opening instrumental/interlude...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, time to update this I guess...

CONFIRMED SONGS:

Higher Power

Human Heart

POSSIBLE INCLUSIONS:

The Race (rumored to be on the album)

Untitled (That song played on the clubhouse sessions)

Bless (what Chris said to someone in Malibu about new music)

Macadamu (Some phrase Guy said)

Alien Radio (Maybe, given the frequency of its use)

Music of the Spheres (Self titled, might be a Mylo Xyloto/Life in Technicolor based on the Glastonbury intro)

UFO (Based on Together at Home)

Edited by TheBigBadBono
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

On 5/3/2021 at 2:55 PM, shred said:

I'm guessing the same. Probably something that will weave through the album as an interlude as well.

Or maybe even Music of the Spheres being the opening instrumental/interlude...

In hindsight, after hearing the intro to the Glastonbury live stream set, I think it's safe to say you're right. It's probably called Music of the Spheres (because of the computerized voice that says it), though Alien Radio could be an alternate title. Maybe there will be a reprise of the intro at the very end of the album, just like how The Escapist and O are both longer versions of the intros to Life In Technicolor and Always In My Head, respectively. Or there will be something like Colour Spectrum or A Hopeful Transmission that isn't the final track on the album but still contains elements of the instrumental intro.

On 4/30/2021 at 7:22 AM, ciaA26 said:

I can imagine 'Alien Radio' being the opening track of the album. Something instrumental with a montage of the clips we've heard on the AlienRadio website. Setting the tone for the whole album perhaps?

Maybe there will be a few short interludes that contain Alien Radio clips. They've already done something similar with the audio clip at the end of When I Need A Friend. They could even do something like Kaleidoscope or Bani Adam and play a spoken word clip over music.