[30-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

speedofnashville

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm making the road trip from Nashville for this show on the 30th. Me and six friends got tickets today through the internet presale behind the stage second level up. Not the best seats in the world, but that's alright, just glad to have tickets. I saw them in DC this summer and I was lower level behind the stage which was awesome. I will say, I REALLY hope they'll have xylobands at this show. Those of you who've gone know how truly incredible those are, so fingers crossed on that one for sure.

smallnshort247

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just reserved the hotel room for my 4 friends making the trip up to Brooklyn with me. A total of over 800 dollars spent on hotel and tickets just to see Coldplay again! My friends BETTER pay me back lol.

Mubarak123

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just reserved the hotel room for my 4 friends making the trip up to Brooklyn with me. A total of over 800 dollars spent on hotel and tickets just to see Coldplay again! My friends BETTER pay me back lol.
i bet you can easily resell the tix (at a profit) if they don't pay up. :laugh3:

Nik Jam

Dreaming of Paradise
Coldplayer
Just got my ticket in section 124! Was hesistant to buy tickets there, especially since the price ($200+) is the same as sitting in the floor, but I decided there's no guarantee I'd get floor seats on Saturday, so it's worth the risk. I could potentially sell the ticket if I get a better deal anyway.

Now to worry about the Dec. 31 show...

smallnshort247

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Any of you guys planning on making shirts for the concert? I want to go all out on my attire but I'm currently in the brainstorming stage lol.

Heavensbee

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Any of you guys planning on making shirts for the concert? I want to go all out on my attire but I'm currently in the brainstorming stage lol.
Definitely reusing and adding to my shirt that got me upgraded last time. Also, I plan on throwing some DayGlow paint on myself in MX Graffiti fashion, and wearing a hat covered in butterfly confetti from previous shows.

fdny4eva

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Really? They're behind the stage tickets in sections 29, 1 and 3 though. Hopefully it won't come to that!
Section 29 isn't really behind the stage. barclayscenter.com/events-tickets/3d-seating-charts if you look there you'll see you are literally next to the stage on the side. Section 29 is probably the best of the behind the stage seats.

It's easier to see if you look at the 3d end stage rendering.

smallnshort247

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Section 29 isn't really behind the stage. barclayscenter.com/events-tickets/3d-seating-charts if you look there you'll see you are literally next to the stage on the side. Section 29 is probably the best of the behind the stage seats.

It's easier to see if you look at the 3d end stage rendering.
Good point. That 3D map is really cool btw!

fdny4eva

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Good point. That 3D map is really cool btw!
I got a set of those seats for a coworker for the show on the 31st. When it was my turn to get cheaper seats, all the sections left were way behind the stage and I ended up going up one price level.

UpWithTheBirds

Xylo Myloto
Coldplayer
I'm going! :D Just bought my tickets. They're not as good as last time's tickets (August 3rd) but that just means I have a better chance at being upgraded!

I'm going to wear my tour shirt that I made for the last concert along with my sneaks, and I think I'm going to splatter some old jeans and graffiti them uppp!

OMG I am so so soooo excited!

smallnshort247

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm going! :D Just bought my tickets. They're not as good as last time's tickets (August 3rd) but that just means I have a better chance at being upgraded!

I'm going to wear my tour shirt that I made for the last concert along with my sneaks, and I think I'm going to splatter some old jeans and graffiti them uppp!

Make sure to post pictures!

UpWithTheBirds

Xylo Myloto
Coldplayer
I will! I've got some time before the concert though, but not nearly as much time as last concert :) I got the August tickets for Christmas last year! This concert is only a month away :D

hobojo

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi guys,

Seating question: which would you say are better seats: section 213 row 2 or section 225 row 10?

I have a pair of tickets for both and have to sell one of them...

thx :)

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
Hi guys,

Seating question: which would you say are better seats: section 213 row 2 or section 225 row 10?

I have a pair of tickets for both and have to sell one of them...

thx :)
213 Row 2. It's almost a head-on view of the stage, and its a really low row. I like that view better than stage right or stage left seats.

Heavensbee

Coldplayer

Where are your seats?

LifeInTechnicolor17

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I wish this show was at a different venue =( I really wanted to go because I only live about 2 hours away, but the Barclay's Center has no parking and I don't know the New York public transit system. But I hope everyone that is going has a great time!