Life In Technicolor ii - Video Premiere UK 4Music 20th Jan (##Video, Making Of & Interview: in first

L

LiquidSky

i had to rewind it when i saw phil. i thought i was seeing things. :p!!

I know! I did the same thing too! Hahahaha! :laugh3: I loved it! When the song starts and you're like wth? and then Jonny comes out! ahhhh! I'll even scream at a Jonny puppet!:p and then they all come out and Chris does a split!:lol: hilarious! I would love to see him do that lol and then he's crowd surffing and Phil comes out. I loved how they included him and the crew on the video.. aww :nice: how cute!

I give it a 10! :D

forcin

the antidote
Coldplayer
Um why are Guy, Will and Chris so damn ugly as marionettes/puppets.

HOWEVER Jonny looks scrumptious.
Yeah, the Jonny puppet looks EXACTLY like Jonny(how'd they do that? ):thinking:
They made Will extra cute:lol:
Chris kinda looks like Chris
But poor Guy, wtf were they thinking? His nose is huge and he's butt ugly, what an insult!:angry:

Totally brilliant, and who ever came out with this idea and execution is genius!!!
Agreed, I read somewhere it was Chris' idea;)

I love it! Love everything about it. They even included the arrival of the helicopter and throwing of the drumsticks!! WOoo Hoooo!! :)
Would have been sweeter if they took off in jet Viva:D

Very cute and hilarious video. Love it:)

Loki0012

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I coudlnt resist the temptation of watching it on youtube......( iwas planning on waiting for it till it comes out in mtv)........Its got a homey feeling to it.its not a traditional video we always see nowadays.which is tiring to see.......

Brilliant! AMazing video could watch it a million times if i have to...! and I was laughing the whole time.!.. Funny part was the exibition part where the two motorbikes go acroosss that was out of the blue....! 10!!! Perfect 10! Best coldpaly vid so far!

ISawSparks06

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I have a question:

First, Go to 3:28 in the LIT ii video. Second, am I on cocaine, or does the guy holding the camera say "F_cking A"

I am shocked no one else has posted this, unless I just missed it.

ISawSparks06

Coldplayer
IMPORTANT LIT ii Video

I have a question:

First, Go to 3:28 in the LIT ii video. Second, am I on cocaine, or does the guy holding the camera say "F_cking A"

The Escapist

Lindisfarne
Coldplayer
That is exactly what I thought when i first saw the video. I was waiting for someone to bring it up but i recon its what he says. so funny

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
I thought it was a partial "fucking hell".

"Fucking - A" is not a British term widely used, certainly not at middle-class English fetes!

girl_in_the_band_tshirt

(: I'm Maya
Coldplayer

"Fucking - A" is not a British term widely used, certainly not at middle-class English fetes!
does anyone say it anymore?
i'm sure it died out when Grease 2 came around :dozey:

...also, did you know there's a place in Austria called F_cking? :D I just found that out.

that's f_cking a :p

Debs Wild

Coldplayer

I first thought 'f*cking hell' but when I saw it again I think it may be 'f*ck yeah'... they seem to have chopped it ever so slightly but it looks pretty plain he's swearing to me!
I shall ask someone!

blue_girl

Im Captain Of My Soul
Coldplayer
And this is what the little girl is reading :D did you guys recognise it ??

Yesterday when i was looking at all my coldplay stuff i sudently remember to see this at little girl´s hands from video :laugh3: i just laugh and felt like her!!

Iusedtoruletheworld

seas would rise...
Coldplayer
Actually, in my opinion and after reading several YT comments, it's probably "Fuck Yeah", which would make more sense.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have a question:

i saw that too, but i thought my mind was just in the gutter

"F____ing Aye" is more a commonly used word in NeW York. heheheehhe