LP7 FACTS Thread - WE KNOW EVERYTHING NOV 6

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh boy, an update!

Coldplay are shooting (what appears to be) a music video in Mubai, India in case you haven't heard

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
We know the clothing they're likely to wear for the rest of the era. Maybe it gives away the album design a little bit too early to tell.

jc90

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^added, thanks

A Rush of Magic

Coldplayer since 6/8/13
Coldplayer
The colors of A Head Full of Dreams

Although the color themes seen in the supposed music video being filmed in India are similar to those in the MX era, I feel like it's different because MX was more about graffitti than actual color. The paint in the pictures is random and leads me to believe this album is simply about colors.

marcolozano1

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well, not exactly a cover, but a badge. Chris wore IT on his jacket during the video shooting in Mumbai.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Sorry, disagree there. Look at the pictures again. Chris wore something that seemed to consist of three triangular sectors each with a different colour.

42Escapist

You could be me, I could be you
Coldplayer
The MX era patches all represented different songs (for example the swirl, the radio tower, and the CK). I would not count out the color wheel as a similar patch, but I do disagree with it being the album cover. Not only is it too early to tell for sure, but IMO it is also a poor choice after the masterpiece that is the Ghost Stories cover.

jc90

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
An exclusive from our friends at ColdplayFrance

https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/644942701373353984

"Phil Harvey: Coldplay will tour in France before the end of the year"

Which would suggest a worldwide tour starting before the end of the year

Which would suggest as well a release before the end of the year as well

rblack721

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I read in an article about Avicii that he worked with Coldplay on a song called Heaven that is on the new album.

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
I read in an article about Avicii that he worked with Coldplay on a song called Heaven that is on the new album.
He worked with Chris Martin with that song but it's not CM's vocals on the track... he's on a different one called "True Believer" and it's on AVICII's new album not Coldplay's

jc90

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
New content - Amazing Day

See first post under 'whats likely'

EasySuperstition99

And I saw sparks...
Coldplayer
"Confidently stated" by Italian Music blog, RNBJunk, that Coldplay's new album A Head Full of Dreams will be released on December 4th and the single will come out in October, which could be Friday.

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
"Confidently stated" by Italian Music blog, RNBJunk, that Coldplay's new album A Head Full of Dreams will be released on December 4th and the single will come out in October, which could be Friday.
It sounds like it's still a rumor