🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Omg my day just got about a million times better! AHHHHH I can't even :bliss:

My grandma just heard me listening to Yellow and said 'Oh! This song again!'. I was surprised she seemed to recognize it because she doesn't really listen to English music. When I asked her what she meant she told me that it was the first song she ever heard me sing along to when it played on the radio. Apparently 3 year old me found it hard to make out the words but still liked to mumble nonsense to the tune of the song lol :D

I had no idea about this till now and it made me so happy! A love that was always meant to be :heart:

• Like 14

Guest diogo_sg
Finally going home, HOME WHERE I WANTED TO GO !!!!!!

See you on the other side of the ocean ;)

Have a safe trip!! And welcome back to the old continent!! [emoji1] [emoji574]

Omg my day just got about a million times better! AHHHHH I can't even :bliss:

My grandma just heard me listening to Yellow and said 'Oh! This song again!'. I was surprised she seemed to recognize it because she doesn't really listen to English music. When I asked her what she meant she told me that it was the first song she ever heard me sing along to when it played on the radio. Apparently 3 year old me found it hard to make out the words but still liked to mumble nonsense to the tune of the song lol :D

I had no idea about this till now and it made me so happy! A love that was always meant to be :heart:

Aw how cute! :) A similar experience actually happened to me too. My older brother used to play piano recitals when I was very young, so our home was constantly filled with music when he would practice. One of the songs he would play a lot was The Scientist (although back then I didn't know what it was called or who it was by), and I remember singing along with him as I played with my dolls in the next room. This happened so much that I eventually memorized the song. So when I first discovered Coldplay for myself when I was a little older and listened to The Scientist I instantly recalled the song and I was so overwhelmed with emotion because I realized that without even knowing it, Coldplay was one of my first exposures to music in my life!

• Like 4

Today was my birthday, my dad thought it would be a funny idea to buy me some Chris Martin masks and a t-shirt saying "I LOVE CHRIS MARTIN"; I also got a decent keyboard to play some Coldplay tunes on... it was a very Coldplay birthday!

• Like 10

Today was my birthday, my dad thought it would be a funny idea to buy me some Chris Martin masks and a t-shirt saying "I LOVE CHRIS MARTIN"; I also got a decent keyboard to play some Coldplay tunes on... it was a very Coldplay birthday!

Happy birthday!

• Like 1

That's fun ! Happy birthday :)

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Hahaha! That's just terrific! Happy birthday [emoji1] [emoji322]

Awesome! Happy Birthday!!! :vuvuzela:

• Like 2

Happy birthday! :loveshower:

• Like 2

I'm back home from the concert. It's over now coldplay withdrawl shall commence! I screamed and danced and had a great time!! I got two bruises on my knees from jumping and hitting the chairs in front of me. I wish I had been closer but loved all the songs they played and chris said thank you to the SB50 volunteers so I remembered how lucky I've been to see them before. Already eager to see them again, hopefully I can save up some money first lol

• Like 10