✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

Well I guess its just me. But I dnt think I can explain what I meant correctly. I know there's songs that even the most devoted fan would not like. But what I meant is that when I think about their hard work for a song, I have to appreciate it, but I would feel the song didn't work out. Dnt know if that explains myself still :thinking:

If they released a song of them burping I would want to find out how they made that work :lol: I would think its funny and appreciate their effort to try something crazy like that hahaha. Can u imagine them doing that kind of song in concert? :lol:

Yea ur right its not bad like u say, its just opinions. But then there's nothing wrong with saying u love it completely right :D I guess ur right about the fanbase outside of here. I guess I was just worried they would get the wrong image of fans here. But whatever, im sure they'll see we love them when we buy concert tickets right?

Haha I knew tht th "real fans" part would spark something :P should have left that out, lesson learned :lol: Lore I guess i would agree with some of what u say. It would suck for them to just do bad music because they would know we like anything they do. I guess at that point even I would start criticizing lol :P

Yeah I get your point!

a song of them burping would be interesting, I wonder if chris would do that if he's drunk onstage or something :lol:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't complain about their outfits unless I see them performing in swimtrunks because I don't give a shit and because it's so girly. I won't discuss artwork either because it actually doesn't matter, I am not comparing Rubends and Rembrandt, I just care about the music. I find illogical how musicians give too much effort to the artwork in their covers when it's something so petty.

I haven't heard the music yet, so I can't make a judgement but I can compare the fucking horrible lyrics; even simple stuff like the The Scientist worked, but this? I turn my records on? Every Teardrop is a Waterfall? What's this? The soundtrack for Disney's Mighty Magic Princess? A song for 15-years-old thoughtless fangirls? Some of their lyrics are bad, but these ones have just crossed the line.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Well in that case, alternative means different, and they make pretty normal music. There are a million bands like coldplay.

They are a pop/rock band anyway. Mostly since Viva, that's such a pop anthem, I don't say it in a bad way, it's just the way it is.

I totally agree with you on that. But I haven't ever seen Coldplay as a rock band and I see soft rock as a form of alternative. But it's become much more common.

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:bomb::o:bomb::o:bomb:

Words cannot describe how excited i am about this!!! I LOVE the artwork for the song too, it's so bright and cheerful and vibrant! As soon as i realised that it wasn't being released in the UK til midnight on Saturday 4th June (grrrrrrrr...) i decided that i'm gonna stay up to download it, it's a total no-brainer imo. :wacky::heart:

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:bomb::o:bomb::o:bomb:

Words cannot describe how excited i am about this!!! I LOVE the artwork for the song too, it's so bright and cheerful and vibrant! As soon as i realised that it wasn't being released in the UK til midnight on Saturday 4th June (grrrrrrrr...) i decided that i'm gonna stay up to download it, it's a total no-brainer imo. :wacky::heart:

Don't worry your be able to hear it much earlier :)

Guest howyousawtheworld

No doubt this is the first of at least two singles released before the album. They'll probably release what they feel is a stronger song nearer the album release.

Now people can bring up Lady Gaga, but I think what is different is that she is more about the stage performance and persona and then the music. Coldplay at least initially for me was soley about making great music, but now it's changed.

I for one am happy this is not only about great music but putting up great shows. When I went to VLV, just about everyone was saying how great the whole show was, butterfly confetti, colourful clothes and everything matching up to the theme of the album. I personally praise creativity in all its forms, musical and visual, so kudos to Coldplay for wanting everything they make (artwork and costumes included) to represent their music

Guest howyousawtheworld
I for one am happy this is not only about great music but putting up great shows. When I went to VLV, just about everyone was saying how great the whole show was, butterfly confetti, colourful clothes and everything matching up to the theme of the album. I personally praise creativity in all its forms, musical and visual, so kudos to Coldplay for wanting everything they make (artwork and costumes included) to represent their music

Well said. I hate all these pretentious boring sods who say 'it's all about the music and nothing else' and are offended by the slightest bit of creativity in presentation.

+1! ;)

Edit: Just found out that the White Rose Movement was active between '42 and '43 :lol:

Guest howyousawtheworld
Some people on here are unbelievable.Can never be satisfied.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but we are getting new music!!Be greatful!!If not,go listen to something else!!

The scary thing is that people are unsatisfied despite not having anything to be unsatisfied or satisfied about yet. Friday people. Wait till Friday.

Holy crap last time I checked here I was at page 90 or something. :stunned:

Okay um, firstly a major YAY for new info and pictures :dance::dance:

And secondly, WTF ... but in a good way :lol:! Okay the new outfits remind me of some techno/electro band, and Chris' hair style is.... interesting, as well as the new Coldplay style overall.

But I'm really excited about the new song and what kind of musical genre Coldplay is heading for this time.

Can't wait! :bomb:

Hey girl :wink3: :kiss: Chris' hair is indeed interesting, It's probably the one thing I can't stop looking in those pics :lol:

I won't complain about their outfits unless I see them performing in swimtrunks because I don't give a shit and because it's so girly. I won't discuss artwork either because it actually doesn't matter, I am not comparing Rubends and Rembrandt, I just care about the music. I find illogical how musicians give too much effort to the artwork in their covers when it's something so petty.

I haven't heard the music yet, so I can't make a judgement but I can compare the fucking horrible lyrics; even simple stuff like the The Scientist worked, but this? I turn my records on? Every Teardrop is a Waterfall? What's this? The soundtrack for Disney's Mighty Magic Princess? A song for 15-years-old thoughtless fangirls? Some of their lyrics are bad, but these ones have just crossed the line.

Hahahahaha, Ricardo you just made my day :lol: :lol: :lol: