✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China: Worst Coldplay song ever?

KKOPPI

My first 2 posts? they are about how I don't like PoC. Finished. What's negative about that? I love almost every other track Coldplay made. What would that make me then? & if i'm ridiculing the guy, let him speak for himself. NOT you.
Wow, okay ...

Erhm, no. I can still say whatever I want. Just like you took the liberty to react to his post, I took mine to react to yours.

Don't liking a song is being negative, imo. It just struck me, since those were the only posts you made on the board so far and instead of having a post of how much you liked a song or Coldplay it was only about how you dislike a song. (= negative)

I don't know why you ask what that would make you, because I never suggested you hate Coldplay or the album or whatever you mean by that. I only said your posts are negative. Sure you can love almost every track of them, but we can only make up as much about you as you post on this board. Which was at that point ... only that you think that PoC sucks.

I wasn't planning on going so much into it, but then again, since you replied :D

Wow, okay ...

Erhm, no. I can still say whatever I want. Just like you took the liberty to react to his post, I took mine to react to yours.

Don't liking a song is being negative, imo. It just struck me, since those were the only posts you made on the board so far and instead of having a post of how much you liked a song or Coldplay it was only about how you dislike a song. (= negative)

I don't know why you ask what that would make you, because I never suggested you hate Coldplay or the album or whatever you mean by that. I only said your posts are negative. Sure you can love almost every track of them, but we can only make up as much about you as you post on this board. Which was at that point ... only that you think that PoC sucks.

I wasn't planning on going so much into it, but then again, since you replied :D

:D alright then. i don't like it when someone calls me negative (though i see ur point now about the single post & al, loll). Funny, it just happened I googled i hate PoC & found this thread, ergo that post. i still think PoC sucks & is the worst coldplay song. good day mate

:D alright then. i don't like it when someone calls me negative (though i see ur point now about the single post & al, loll). Funny, it just happened I googled i hate PoC & found this thread, ergo that post. i still think PoC sucks & is the worst coldplay song. good day mate
Ah well, I'm glad to hear that. And that you take it that well :)

Personally I like PoC but Christmas Lights gets my blood boiling, so I am having a hard time these days when listening to the radio :(

So I like to think I know what it's like when you strongly dislike a Coldplay song, eventhough they usually make fantastic stuff.

trinest, I've listened to Up In Flames many times but sure might not have heard it like you did ... I wish I could appreciate it, but I just don't :(

Its a good song. but the fact that coldplay has gone hugely commercial and did this song with Rhianna that made the song bad. a lot of coldplay fans that like that classic melodic coldpaly the X&Y coldplay. the a rush of blood to the head coldpaly. you no its just coldplay. its missing in this song!

I love this song, I love the piano melody and the kinda 'dubstep-ness' sound to the beat. I think it sounds quite unique. I dont know why people were saying why Lost+ was bad, I thought it was a great blend of Coldplay with Jay-Z. But, im a Jay-Z fan so, I guess I was going to like it anyways haha

Well while I am not entirely hating of the R&B or pop genre... this song sucks.

I find Chris doing his little rapping interesting, and it sounded kinda good - but I think not that great.

That and paltry lyrics, and that you listen to the album and the song comes out of nowhere feeling like it exists purely because 'HAY WE CAN DUET WIF RIHANNA NAO LOL'

Two good singers cannot a good duet make with rubbish lyrics!

• 1 month later...
For me it is. There has actually NEVER been a Coldplay song that I hated from the beginning - I did so with PoC. Has anyone else thought about this being the actual 'Worst song of Coldplay ever'?

Maybe it is now ..with rihanna.. But if it would be sung only by Chris martin it would be one of my favorites :)