✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China: Worst Coldplay song ever?

KKOPPI

I really hate PoC... Coldplay are not R'n'B rappers! Too much electronic keyboards, too much "gnignignigni" (that fucking sound you can hear in the background), too much Rihanna.

Yes, worst Coldplay song to date... I skip it every time I listen to Mx (which is in my opinion a great album).

Please, We Never Change, Green Eyes, and Up in Flames easily worse

^ Ah, says the dude who only posts negative rubbish.

R's Symphony is at least right about Up in Flames. No, I think it's worse than PoC. and I am not trying to be funny ;)

negative rubbish?? Green Eyes is worse than PoC?

negative rubbish?? Green Eyes is worse than PoC?
I was talking about your first two posts and then the one where you ridicule R's Symphony for giving his opinion. It wasn't about whether Green Eyes is better or worse than PoC, it was just about the way you reacted to it. :\

I was talking about your first two posts and then the one where you ridicule R's Symphony for giving his opinion. It wasn't about whether Green Eyes is better or worse than PoC, it was just about the way you reacted to it. :\

My first 2 posts? they are about how I don't like PoC. Finished. What's negative about that? I love almost every other track Coldplay made. What would that make me then? & if i'm ridiculing the guy, let him speak for himself. NOT you.

I really hate PoC... Coldplay are not R'n'B rappers! Too much electronic keyboards, too much "gnignignigni" (that fucking sound you can hear in the background), too much Rihanna.

Yes, worst Coldplay song to date... I skip it every time I listen to Mx (which is in my opinion a great album).

Yes, I agree.

I believe, it wouldn't be so terrible, if only Chris would sing and this stupid gnignigngi would be absent! It would be great without the electronic effekts and Rihanna!

Imagine... When "Moving To Mars" would have made it to the album, than it would be perfect. They should have made PoC to a B-side!

But for me PoC is a stigma on the album!

I'm just gonna put all my opinions in one comment

PoC is a good song. Sure, it's not the coldplay we're used to, but as a song it's good, not great though.

I'm pretty sure most of you don't like ETIAW/Paradise because they're singles.. and PoC because it's 99% gonna be a single.

I personally don't like Talk, or many of the b sides of AROBTTH (I Ran Away, I Bloom I Blaum etc)

And I'm in love with Hurts Like Heaven and Charlie Brown at the moment :)