✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This album better go back to what Coldplay were! I mean I like the new albums and that but they will never get close to what AROBTTH was. That album was beautiful.

I want a scientist type song, I want the beauty to be shown in their songs. Not stuff like sky full of stars and every teardrop is a waterfall!

I can't wait for this album, I know it's their last so it will also be emotional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its not the last one. he just thinks of it that way so they work even harder

Okay Coldplayers so I sent an email to coldplay with some artwork suggestion that I saw in the web and Debs Wild replied.

"The artwork is worked on so far in advance that it's already under way. As you can imagine, we get sent all sorts of links / suggestions etc.

Catherine is incredibly talented, but that's not in keeping with what's going on behind the scenes. Thank you for sending though. x "

Catherine is an artist that I suggested for those who are wondering who is she :) well that means they already chose an album artwork! :laugh3: maybe Mila is working with them again , who knows!

Guest diogo_sg
Okay Coldplayers so I sent an email to coldplay with some artwork suggestion that I saw in the web and Debs Wild replied.

"The artwork is worked on so far in advance that it's already under way. As you can imagine, we get sent all sorts of links / suggestions etc.

Catherine is incredibly talented, but that's not in keeping with what's going on behind the scenes. Thank you for sending though. x "

Catherine is an artist that I suggested for those who are wondering who is she :) well that means they already chose an album artwork! :laugh3: maybe Mila is working with them again , who knows!

What email address did you sent the artwork to?

"I live to see the world"

Guest diogo_sg
it's in coldplay's website! :)

Really? I've sent a few emails but no one has ever replied!

"I live to see the world"

Would the first sign of solid news be them registering songs on ASCAP? Cause they wouldn't release a song without it being registered right?.. Also wonder how long they take from registering to releasing..

Well there are 4 more days left this month... If that anonymous source wasn't kidding (the return of boo boo boo) then we should expect something by Friday....

Does this anon have any credibility? It'll be interesting to see, but I wont get my hopes too high.

^Read anonymous posts below. They are probably not genuine, but who knows. With as many people working within the album recording sphere, I am frankly surprised there are not more information leaks, so this could be an extremely reliable source for all we know. But also could be a troll looking to stir up some excitement for no good reason. Either way, I am remaining optimistic.

http://ohchrismartin.tumblr.com/

"Coldplay are having an emergency recording session in Los Angeles in order to get the first single finished. It will be released in mid-late August. It will have its live debut at the Global Citizen Festival in New York City. They will announce a European arena tour in October which will happen in late November/early December. The album will be released in November. They will tour the world and do Glastonbury next year. I work with someone who is close to the band."

Let's hope that's true. An arena tour of the UK and Ireland would be very much appreciated :heart:

"Coldplay are having an emergency recording session in Los Angeles in order to get the first single finished. It will be released in mid-late August. It will have its live debut at the Global Citizen Festival in New York City. They will announce a European arena tour in October which will happen in late November/early December. The album will be released in November. They will tour the world and do Glastonbury next year. I work with someone who is close to the band."

Let's hope that's true. An arena tour of the UK and Ireland would be very much appreciated :heart:

It's better waiting for six months and having a great single than having a bad single immediately.

IMO it's not a good new

Wowowoo that was sudden...

It's better waiting for six months and having a great single than having a bad single immediately.

IMO it's not a good new

Well we don't know if it's true or not, but they have probably have had the song awhile so it would be only a matter of recording it. But yeah, If this does turn out to be true lets hope the quality isn't affected by rushing to make a release date.

Oh phew. Not the end of Coldplay then, good news

Definitely not the end, the only way I can fathom it being the last album if it gets highly critically praised, adoration levels akin to AROBTTH. Mr. Noel Gallagher summed it up during the MX era fairly well

[video=youtube;BYZwNwFBUEE]

and here we are four years later awaiting the next album. Coldplay shall live on.