LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

supposedly the same person as yesterday to the same tumblr page:

(Same anonymous source as last night). You will hear something official about the new music before the end of this month. I am 99% sure on this, I've worked in the industry for over a decade and my source is *very* close to the band.

x

again, take it for what you will. at least they give us a timeline to rule them out now :lol:

What's up with you people and doubting everything. I know we shouldn't get overly excited and we need to put things in perspective but let's just take the info for what it is and take all knowledge in since we don't even know anything. And plus the sources can be valuable. That guy who told us the name of Ghost Stories before it came out was probably labeled as a scammer too but he turned out right. So let's not knock down every piece of info that is released. Cause who knows if it's fake or not?

What's up with you people and doubting everything. I know we shouldn't get overly excited and we need to put things in perspective but let's just take the info for what it is and take all knowledge in since we don't even know anything. And plus the sources can be valuable. That guy who told us the name of Ghost Stories before it came out was probably labeled as a scammer too but he turned out right. So let's not knock down every piece of info that is released. Cause who knows if it's fake or not?

Totally agree. Plus, when GS came out 1 or 1/2 month later an anonymous person said that the band were already working on a new album with GS and that the band would launch this LP 1 year after, and much people don't believe...and now look where we are. For real that rumor was like july or june from last year

It is crazy.. I for one think this is likely.. It just feels like The timeline needs to be updated, maybe with some artwork or a single announcement, maybe they will tweet some clues of where to find some new material hidden in the timeline.

It is good to be skeptical, but so much evidence is really pointing towards material any day now. End of month!? Maybe this week??

Is anyone else slightly unsettled by the fact that Chris likes a MILEY CYRUS song which he posted on Facebook ? I'm afraid LP7 will be influenced by this kind of music, because Coldplay's music seems always to have been influenced by what Chris was listening to at the respective time.

Is anyone else slightly unsettled by the fact that Chris likes a MILEY CYRUS song which he posted on Facebook ? I'm afraid LP7 will be influenced by this kind of music, because Coldplay's music seems always to have been influenced by what Chris was listening to at the respective time.

oh come on guys. you know it is a cover right?

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

It's funny that a lot of people (myself included) are criticizing lp7 when we don't even know what it'll sound like. [emoji23] now i say screw it, whatever happens, happens. I'm going buy their new cd anyway.

Don't think Chris would do music like this..do think it could be a good idea for their next video..all of Coldplay dressed in animal pj's on a blown up sofa and BYN(boy's night out) :laugh4: just kidding.

It's funny that a lot of people (myself included) are criticizing lp7 when we don't even know what it'll sound like. [emoji23] now i say screw it, whatever happens, happens. I'm going buy their new cd anyway.

It's the pure love of Coldplay that causes it :) We want them to be their best

Now we're just looking for things to worry about. It's going to be okay, guys.

Chris Martin is a fan of one direction also. I really hope this isn't just an album full of pop songs. I want the best!

Hes also a fan of U2, but no one talks about that....

i agree 100% with Getithom: STOP LOOKING FOR SHIT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

In a less contentious note, I really do not understand why there is so much mystery from the band. I miss the days when we got Prospekt's posts during the recording process and even little videos with hints from the band themselves. They need to build up the hype!

In a less contentious note, I really do not understand why there is so much mystery from the band. I miss the days when we got Prospekt's posts during the recording process and even little videos with hints from the band themselves. They need to build up the hype!

The only plausible reasons I have to answer is

a) they aren't at the stage in producing where they can even release teasers. This I deem unlikely since it appears they are actually around 60-80% done.

b) they're gonna release the album/single all at once with no hype beforehand. A situation I see that fits the bill is all of us waking up on a Monday morning and seeing an MV from the band out of the blue. The more likely of the guesses I have.

to add also, I don't think they necessarily have to build hype. Coldplay are 6 albums deep and at this point ppl have made up their minds/opinions on the band and their music. Hype would only be for existing fans to enjoy, as I don't think it would really attract any new ones at this point of their career.

Now we're just looking for things to worry about. It's going to be okay, guys.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeexactly!!!

Guys, we really do need to calm down

I think the news that there is going to be a release soon has hit everyone's inner-fan nerves. That's good, though. All this anxiety is part of the process. Watch Coldplay prove us all wrong and it does turn out to be AROBTTH 2.0 with 3-4 grammy winning songs. That would be a good knee slapper.