Where is my band ?

I saw you come out of good music

Maybe in A Head Full Of Dreams

Something that never comes

Calling “where is my band?”

I have seen you so often

I cry “where is my band?”

Oh, have you all forgotten?

(a virtual cookie for those who know this song...but then probably, all Oldplayers know it !)

You should become a songwriter, @I Ran Away;)

This silly thread made me listen to I Ran Away HOLY FUCK what a great song why do I never listen to the b-sides I have them all in my computer ffs ಠ◡ಠ

Don't agree with the part saying this thread is silly, but as for the I Ran Away part...well, late insight is better than no insight :thumbsup:

So I listened to the BBC Radio 1 interview of Chris and Jonny with Annie Mac today. And in there, both of them are like "it was so wonderful to work with such talented people like Stargate, they know a lot of things we don't...they took a vocal sample of mine (Chris) and did these amazing cutoff background vocals"

And I was thinking the whole time, for God's sake, do you have any taste in music left ? Like any at all ? These weird vocals sound like crap ! The riff of AOAL is totally destroyed by this weird-sounding "toofaadaaa.magick.magick" crap.

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread ===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV===

So I listened to the BBC Radio 1 interview of Chris and Jonny with Annie Mac today. And in there, both of them are like "it was so wonderful to work with such talented people like Stargate, they know a lot of things we don't...they took a vocal sample of mine (Chris) and did these amazing cutoff background vocals"

And I was thinking the whole time, for God's sake, do you have any taste in music left ? Like any at all ? These weird vocals sound like crap ! The riff of AOAL is totally destroyed by this weird-sounding "toofaadaaa.magick.magick" crap.

I hear that part as "teeth fall out." [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it's so weird.

There's something I wanted to say. I could put it in the Random thread, but why not here since I know you know what I mean: On some days, certain songs just connect with you in a special way (an on other days you are more likely to indulge in others). Today, the pure beauty of For You hit me right in the face. For You is so...pure !!

Reason I'm an Oldplayer - Ep No. 6

[video=youtube;ZVU44j3g6sA]

STUNNING SONG, why didn't they follow that pattern?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reasons I'm an Oldplayer - Episode No. 7

[video=youtube_share;pbI2jzSr3Ek]