✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amazing Day

@AwardChris

Anyhooooooo....who's ready for A Head a Full of Dreammmsss!!!! [emoji38][emoji38]

Dance dance dance [emoji257]

Me! :D ;) :dance:

Amazing Day is one of the better tracks of the past few years, so I'm interested to see what they have to offer on the full album. There's no way that it's a charity-only song. Otherwise it would probably already be available for download and they wouldn't debut it with the AHFOD stage design and outfits.

I would like to point out that the band has been extremely quiet about the song since yesterday...

Me! :D ;) :dance:

Amazing Day is one of the better tracks of the past few years, so I'm interested to see what they have to offer on the full album. There's no way that it's a charity-only song. Otherwise it would probably already be available for download and they wouldn't debut it with the AHFOD stage design and outfits.

I would like to point out that the band has been extremely quiet about the song since yesterday...

Hey congrats no double post! [emoji23]

The band must be very proud of Amazing Day...they are Amazing people!

I am amazed ...

LIFE IS AMAZING...[emoji38][emoji304][emoji173]️[emoji257]

Damn wasn't expecting that! I like the new song! Only heard the live version and I took into account that Chris vocals weren't great, it was still good. I've already got the chorus stuck in my head. The studio version will sound better so I'm looking forward to it.

Overall, nice job Coldplay. Hopefully the album is good too.

On a more on-thread note, can I just say this song is still triggering a more intense emotional reaction than I expected... It's still giving me the shivers and butterflies in my stomach. Imagine when they get to the point where Jonny and Chris hit all their points right :shocked2:... CP haven't done that to me in awhile :)

Damn wasn't expecting that! I like the new song! Only heard the live version and I took into account that Chris vocals weren't great, it was still good. I've already got the chorus stuck in my head. The studio version will sound better so I'm looking forward to it.

Overall, nice job Coldplay. Hopefully the album is good too.

I really love it too! I love it as how the songs between the albums progressively show more and more resemblance to the upcoming album... happened with Atlas, Christmas Lights, etc. This is probably an actual part of the album though... gives a hint to what the album might be like, we'll just have to wait and see.

I really love it too! I love it as how the songs between the albums progressively show more and more resemblance to the upcoming album... happened with Atlas, Christmas Lights, etc. This is probably an actual part of the album though... gives a hint to what the album might be like, we'll just have to wait and see.

Everything about it is perfect. I think it's the best song on.an album since MX.

Having been at the festival , Amazing Day was a very pretty song live but They had just played ASFOS so everyone was extremely pumped from all the energy and jumping around so it was hard to just turn that off and chill to such a mellow song. But it was lovely

It'd be hard to chill to it anyways since it's a new song and of course we were at very excited for that :P

I reviewed the performance and to my dismay the low sounding intro riff is played by Jonny not Guy. Just wanted to point,that out.. One day Mr. Berryman will carry a song!

he already did :) it's called .....

magic.

I noticed Guy's guitar playing was very clean and polished whereas Jonny is still getting into the feel for it and was a bit sloppy. I reckon there's room in the song for both to further develop their lines though, that makes me excited :D I love how they're never finished with a song and always exploring new lines / angles / arrangements long after the album has dropped

I noticed Guy's guitar playing was very clean and polished whereas Jonny is still getting into the feel for it and was a bit sloppy. I reckon there's room in the song for both to further develop their lines though, that makes me excited :D I love how they're never finished with a song and always exploring new lines / angles / arrangements long after the album has dropped

Tell Guy to add more bass solos lol

I meant more in the likes of a Jonny's solos not a repetition

wonder if we'll ever see an obvious bass solo in a coldplay song. i have my doubts. guy did say he likes the repetition and getting in to it like a mantra. anyway, for me guy shines in magic.

wonder if we'll ever see an obvious bass solo in a coldplay song. i have my doubts. guy did say he likes the repetition and getting in to it like a mantra. anyway, for me guy shines in magic.

Looks like for AHFOD they'll need to let Guy out of his cocoon and transform. Just like they let Jonny in MX