✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Birds (Song and Video out now Jan 2) pg 17 for Vid

Coeurli

Wow.. for me this snippet is far from anything from mylo. Sounds a lot more experimental than mylo

Agreed. This is just my guess.

Judging by the snippet it is surely anything but MYLO.

But I really have a strong feeling that it would something like Shots or Underdog by Imagine Dragons.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I really have a strong feeling that it would something like Shots or Underdog by Imagine Dragons.

I really can see Shots fitting into Birds, maybe the ending of The Fall. ur the first person (besides me) to compare Dragons and CP... don't know why people dislike them here :confused:

to me imagine dragons are derivative of the coldplay sound. it's like saying u2 sound like coldplay to a u2 fan :laugh3:

don't know man, I find it very cool to recognize that older bands are being influenced by the newer ones (regardless their own influences)...

I really can see Shots fitting into Birds, maybe the ending of The Fall. ur the first person (besides me) to compare Dragons and CP... don't know why people dislike them here :confused:

Ya. I noticed the same thing. I love them. Not a big fan of smoke + mirrors, but Night Visions was a masterpiece.

I feel the snippet will suddenly burst into a huge drop and then followed by some HLH kind of music. This will be like HLH or DLIBYH for sure.

Agreed. This is just my guess.

Judging by the snippet it is surely anything but MYLO.

I haven't heard it yet and don't plan to now but does Birds sound anything like what i guessed earlier?

Guest diogo_sg
I haven't heard it yet and don't plan to now but does Birds sound anything like what i guessed earlier?

It does burst into something bigger. But you'll have to hear it to know what it sounds like ;)

Incredible track. If all the songs were of such a quality as AHFOD and this one, I would have LOVED the album. Johnny is just brilliant.

r u for real

anyways yes, I like this song. One of the 4 songs I like of this album. The rest is so so sO bad :bigcry:

anyways yes, I like this song. One of the 4 songs I like of this album. The rest is so so sO bad :bigcry:

YEP.

Birds and Army of One are my favorites. Then AHFOD and Up&Up

|This song, man, this song. The riif is out of this world. Jonny is killing it in this album, even in the not-so-good tracks

The guitar and bass combo remind me a lot of The Strokes for some reason.

But the end disappointed me a little.