✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Up&Up

getithom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is complaining about the 2nd solo by Noel being drowned out but all u have to do is use an equalizer to raise the midrange frequencies and this song sounds golden.

Yep why do I have to do it manually, when someone is generously paid to do it for me

Oh man the video they just posted of the vinyl has Up&Up soundtracking and IT SOUNDS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE LEAK WTF

Are the rest of the songs going to sound better too? :wideeyed:

I listened to the album version played on that German radio station about an hour ago, and I have to say it sounded better than the leak, but not by much

^^I turned the volume way up before I played it thinking it was going to be as quiet at the leak version and it almost blew my eardrums out :lol:

Granted, that is Jonny's solo that's playing, and his was the louder of the two anyway. I'm still kind of worried about Noel's, but that clip just alleviated some of my fears

UMMMM where's the video plzz? I didn't get to see it. From the looks of things it's better?

Wow. That actually sounds light-years better than the leak. I can actually hear the guitar solo. Even though the ride in the sing-along still isn't there it just sounds so much more powerful than the leak for whatever reason.

Yep why do I have to do it manually, when someone is generously paid to do it for me

They have equalizer apps for free. I care about quality music so i download one so i can make any song sound the way that sounds best to my ears because since someone simply mixed it one way for everyone to hear, doesnt mean everyone is going to like it. The magic of equalizers is that i can tune it to my preferences really easily with the push of a button. Its not rocket science

• Like 1

indeed sound better' date=' what the hell[/quote']

That's what we get for listening to the leak. Whatever's in the leak is in the leak, and if it's tweaked, we just have to live with it (or somehow fix it ourselves if we were really impatient) until the official version comes out. Unfortunately that's just how leaks work.

^ The singalong bit sounds a little . . . tinny? I don't know how to describe it. Better than the leak though (unless this is just the placebo effect of seeing it posted somewhere official and subconsciously deciding it sounds better? Have I just ruined it for myself?)

I've noticed that too. Not sure what it is... hmm.

I haven't listened to the leak, but is the quality really that much better? I have to say I questioned the comments about being unable to hear anything when they posted this video. What do you bet the piano is also much louder in the studio version too?

I haven't listened to the leak, but is the quality really that much better? I have to say I questioned the comments about being unable to hear anything when they posted this video. What do you bet the piano is also much louder in the studio version too?

hurts to myself to say this and to destroy your hopes but i really doubt this cause the pianos were actually taken out completely after the intro and they only return for the outro... and you'd also clearly hear that if the bitrate was like 48kbits/s or something ;)

What are the official lyrics in the chorus?

We're gonna get it, get it together right now

Gonna get it, get it together somehow

Gonna get it, get it together and flower

We're gonna get it, get it together I know

Gonna get it, get it together and flow

Gonna get it, get it together and go up and up