✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Up&Up

getithom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine - last song of Glastonbury 2016. Noel's invited on stage, a whole choir walks on, Beyonce on backing vocals! WOW!

To see the current tour schedule, it seems they might or not attend Glastonbury around the end of June 2016? or simply because it's not been confirmed officially, Glas. date will be added later in the coming tour~

I love this song and I feel the reason why it keeps on repeating the get together phrase is to keep a happy uplifting feeling for a long time which I don't mind and j feel so loved at the end of the song idk why its that good maybe their best song in years

I don't know if somebody said this before, but after hearing this songs a lot for the last 2 days it's quite clear to me that Up&Up comes from the same place Atlas came. I mean, the chords progression and the final woooo, which is not a bad thing, 'cause I freaking love Atlas.

To see the current tour schedule, it seems they might or not attend Glastonbury around the end of June 2016? or simply because it's not been confirmed officially, Glas. date will be added later in the coming tour~

The weekend of the Glastonbury festival is in the middle of a significant gap between tour dates so I think they are probably already scheduled to headline. :) It just hasn't yet been "officially" confirmed by the organizers, so it doesn't yet appear on the tour schedule.

The weekend of the Glastonbury festival is in the middle of a significant gap between tour dates so I think they are probably already scheduled to headline. :) It just hasn't yet been "officially" confirmed by the organizers, so it doesn't yet appear on the tour schedule.

Ok then, it does seem this way :)

For Up&Up and all, could I post it here before the "removing" command (sorry for the trouble) :

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Rc2PnMoD1wo/

Enjoy it~ It is an Amazing live ClapClap~

Up&Up will be the best song on this album. Instrumental parts are perfect and lyrics are amazing. Still unsure of the meaning of the song, but I'm loving it!

The song's simply about believing in life and love, and that life's better if you see things optimistically. Lyrically speaking, from what we've heard so far, the album talks a lot about life and love, and this is simply the perfect conclusion to that, in my opinion. At it's bare essentials, the song tells us that life is awesome, and that's always a great thing to go out there and say. :)

Take this as you like but for some reason your voice reminds me of Enrique Iglesias (unsure of spelling lol)

Just thought I'd put that out there.

Lols. That's a first. But hey, makes me feel a little bit more handsome haha. Spanish is my first language tho ;). Gracias

Guest howyousawtheworld

Up&Up

Maybe the quality differs on different sites but hearing the clip of this song on Facebook, I have to say sounds very compressed. If it turns out like that on the cd where the guitar is barely audible over the protruding bass then I will be seething!