✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Up&Up

getithom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO it's just like 'life is for living': good in album, excellent in live. Anyway I like the crescendo from the start to the end. The last 'believe in Love' seems like something coming from nowhere (like a blossom flower). I can't explain very welllll I feel about it, but I like this song. The Indian style is inside the idea of it.

Piano ----

Live - Awesome

Album - Hardly noticeable except at the start and the end.

Chorus ----

Live - Much more energy

Album - Energy drops a bit, but it sounds more synchronised and melodic

Solos ----

Live - Great

Album - Even Better, as the sound of the guitar is the main thing that you hear.

Just believe in Love ----

Live - OMG BEAUTIFUL

Album - WTF?

Yes, this song is live definitely much better, especially the end disappointed me a lot in the studio version. I'm just hoping they continue to do the "Just believe in love" thing for the tour, then I'll be happy hearing it three times and all is perfect :)

Everyone is complaining about the 2nd solo by Noel being drowned out but all u have to do is use an equalizer to raise the midrange frequencies and this song sounds golden.

We pay for a well mixed product, not a CD where we have to do all the work ourselves! What the hell!

Everyone is complaining about the 2nd solo by Noel being drowned out but all u have to do is use an equalizer to raise the midrange frequencies and this song sounds golden.

Yeah let me just pull out my pocket sound board, plug my phone into it, and adjust the mids every time I want to listen to the song :p