✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

They could release that on Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends 20th Anniversary.

Disc 1: Original Album (remastered)

Disc 2: Prospekts March EP (remastered)

Disc 3: Studio version of these songs:

- Famous Old Painters

- Don Quixote (Spanish Rain)

- Bloodless Revolution

- St. Stephen

- The Fall of Man

- First Steps

- Lukas

- Goodbye and Goodnight

Disc 4: Rare live performances

Can't blame me from dreaming :p

+ Viva La Vida Tour DVD :relieved:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now regarding "Live 2017", I don't see the band breaking their formula. Majority of the tracks will still come from AHFOD + the Hits. I just hope they'll include the live version of Army of One and at least a track from Kaleidoscope EP (no, not SJLT please)

*include The Scientist

They played All I Can Think About Is You in the same Tokyo show where Something Just Like This was recorded for the Kaleidoscope EP so I hope they'll include.

I am so mad that they never released this!

https://www.doneanddusted.com/work/project/coldplay-barcelona-2009

This is where the curse of 'canceled' live DVD tour begins to surround me. There was a couple shows on VLV Tour where Chris himself mentions to the crowd that they're filming for a DVD... like he's doing this year in almost every show, and that worries me a lot until the last moment :joy:

• Like 1

This is where the curse of 'canceled' live DVD tour begins to surround me. There was a couple shows on VLV Tour where Chris himself mentions to the crowd that they're filming for a DVD... like he's doing this year in almost every show, and that worries me a lot until the last moment :joy:

Didn't it actually begin in the X&Y Era ? I know Toronto 2006 (also produced by Done&Dusted, the same company that made Live 2003 and the unreleased Barcelona video) found its way to the internet eventually, unlike the VLV show, but it was also supposed to be a Live DVD and never got released. It's such a shame that two of their best Live Eras (X&Y and VLV) have no DVD.

I'm pretty sure there were serious sound issues during that Barcelona show. Something similar to what happened with Radiohead on Coachella earlier this year because I clearly remember reading in this forums back in 2009 that during some songs the crowd were chanting "No se escucha" ("we can't hear"). I think it was eventually fixed in the middle of the set but I always thought that was the main issue. Even R42 mentioned in one of his blogs.

• Like 1

Didn't it actually begin in the X&Y Era ? I know Toronto 2006 (also produced by Done&Dusted, the same company that made Live 2003 and the unreleased Barcelona video) found its way to the internet eventually, unlike the VLV show, but it was also supposed to be a Live DVD and never got released. It's such a shame that two of their best Live Eras (X&Y and VLV) have no DVD.

Yeah... I always forget the X&Y Era because at least we have the full Toronto show in great quality haha, I don't care too much about the physical DVD to be honest, I just want the recording to be released somehow even if it's digitally.

• 4 weeks later...

the live film has been officially been recorded in Paris. I was at the first Stade de France and the fact that we were given two xylobands instead of one gave me the hint , and Chris said during Charlie Brown that they chose tonight to record their live concert. so my best guess is that we are going to have the full concert from Paris (they probably recorded Everglow the second night as Chris messed up during the first night) and then we are going to have something similar as Live 2014 for the live album like one song from a different city. Since it is schedule for November same as the last shows of AHFOD tour , I can expect the announcemen/ trailer/single video to be released on youtube mid October - and full release of live concert/DVD in November with a documentary as rumors said they were filming something with the guy who did the Supersonic movie.

and Chris said during Charlie Brown that they chose tonight to record their live concert. .

He said the same in Milan and also during Charlie Brown and Mat Whitecross (director) was seen during Milan and Munich concerts. I think the movie will include footage from different cities (Paris and Milan for sure)

No offense to Paris at all (love you guys) but I'm surprised they would film there again considering how much it was already shown in Live 2012. I'd like to see more locations in the new one.

Honestly, I was surprised about this too. And I hated it because they took away my camera from me on that day for this reason... :(

I don't know what is but there is something about Charlie Brown. Chris doing it all shows. Also If that two xyloband thing happen in Milan too, we can see MSS in live album. And suprise that Chris said is really a suprise.

Also i think Don Quixote really fits with AHFOD era, positive, colorful and song Birds reminded me Don Quixote when i firs listened it. Maybe a miracle will be happen and they play it and release it. I really want it.

Did we ever learn why the X&Y DVD wasn't released? I remember reading about the sound issues on the Viva tour, but Toronto 2006 is far and away my favorite live show of all time and other than something major happening behind the scenes, I don't see why it wasn't released eventually.

yes, I remember some interview that the all band said that don't happy in the finish result of live 2006 X&Y tour and they won't released it in the end

• Like 1

I don't know what is but there is something about Charlie Brown. Chris doing it all shows. Also If that two xyloband thing happen in Milan too, we can see MSS in live album. And suprise that Chris said is really a suprise.

For the KC show he stopped Charlie Brown during the intro and told everyone to put their cellphones away so it would be nothing but xylobands in the audience. Don't know if it was related to the DVD or if the KC crowd was just being particularly obnoxious lol

I'm counting on our version of UAtW being on the DVD at least. You promised us, Chris! :p

• Like 1

For the KC show he stopped Charlie Brown during the intro and told everyone to put their cellphones away so it would be nothing but xylobands in the audience. Don't know if it was related to the DVD or if the KC crowd was just being particularly obnoxious lol

Neither nor :) Chris has been doing the same thing since mid-European tour 2017 at every single show...I think it is a bit silly of him :D

• Like 2