✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like the longer they leave it, the hype of the whole tour and everything will die down and it won't sell as well as it could have.

Do you guys think they will include Amazing Day? They did play it at the São Paulo shows but they only played for like 50% (if that!) for the whole tour. Maybe might be a bonus track like Scientist and DLIBYH on Live 2012?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Darn Coldplay usually release live albums in November....November 2018 then? LOL shoot me now!

I expect the tracks to have:

AHFOD

ETIAW (alternatively Yellow )

Birds

Paradise

Magic (alternatively AIMH)

Everglow

Clocks

Charlie Brown

Hymn for The Weekend

Fix You

AOAL

Kaleidoscope

UATW

ASFOS

Up & Up

That in itself would be enough for the whole live album yet there could possible be more. Any thoughts on this?

Darn Coldplay usually release live albums in November....November 2018 then? LOL shoot me now!

AHFOD

Birds

Paradise

Everglow

Clocks

Charlie Brown

Hymn for The Weekend

Fix You

AOAL

Kaleidoscope

UATW

ASFOS

Up & Up

That in itself would be enough for the whole live album yet there could possible be more. Any thoughts on this?

I would assume they would do no more than 15 songs. Maybe could swap one of these out for ASFOS. Also, will we finally get a live version of The Scientist?

Maybe they won't release a studio version of Life Is Beautiful, and just do a live release. That could be why Chris changed around the lyrics a bit each time they performed it.

AHFOD

Yellow

Birds

Paradise

Magic

Everglow

Clocks

HFTW

Fix You

Viva la Vida

Adventure of a Lifetime

UATW

Life is Beautiful

Something Just Like This

Up&Up

• Like 2

I would assume they would do no more than 15 songs. Maybe could swap one of these out for ASFOS. Also, will we finally get a live version of The Scientist?

Maybe they won't release a studio version of Life Is Beautiful, and just do a live release. That could be why Chris changed around the lyrics a bit each time they performed it.

AHFOD

Yellow

Birds

Paradise

Magic

Everglow

Clocks

HFTW

Fix You

Viva la Vida

Adventure of a Lifetime

UATW

Life is Beautiful

Something Just Like This

Up&Up

Life is Beautiful could very well be on there (like Moses on Live 2003), it could also be a film only extra too. Charlie Brown should be on their live album as Chris said they were recording it live. Although who of us knows for sure whether that will happen. I'm kind of wishing that GPASUYF appears too as an extra or something cause that was one of my favourite tour songs they played to replace Birds. I disagree that SJLT will make it on Live 2017 for the reason that they already have a live version of this song on the Kaleidoscope EP and that the song is by the Chainsmokers also so it's not entirely their song anyway like all the others.

Whatever the case, I will be just happy to see a goddamn trailer! C'mon Coldplay where are you boys at??

• Like 1

AHFOD

Birds

Paradise

Everglow

Clocks

Charlie Brown

Hymn for The Weekend

Fix You

AOAL

Kaleidoscope

UATW

ASFOS

Up & Up

Aggh noo i NEED the scientist on this live album istg. And also im pretty sure they'll keep Yellow?

Sent from my [device_name] using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Aggh noo i NEED the scientist on this live album istg. And also im pretty sure they'll

Aggh noo i NEED the scientist on this live album istg. And also im pretty sure they'll keep Yellow?

Sent from my [device_name] using Coldplaying mobile app

I wouldn't hold my breath. Out of 24 songs that they usually play per show, they gotta choose about 15 for their live album. Trimming out the fat so to speak.

If they go for any AROBTTH songs, it has to be Clocks. Ideally, I would like to have the live track include the Army of One Excerpt and the partial playing of Midnight following the song.