October 24, 20196 yr I ve been sleeping xD is Chris or the whole band going to be on BBC Radio 1? Is that confirmed?
October 24, 20196 yr As already mentioned, I think the snippets sounds like something that could've been taken out of Vampire Weekends's Father of the Bride. Sounds lovely though!
October 24, 20196 yr Radio1 broadcasted a short preview of the interview minutes ago. They said that the interview was recorder weeks ago
October 24, 20196 yr Radio1 broadcasted a short preview of the interview minutes ago. They said that the interview was recorder weeks ago Did anyone recorded it?
October 24, 20196 yr Did anyone recorded it? it’ll still be up on iPlayer, what time was it broadcast? I just tried to skip though Greg James’ show but I couldn't find it.
October 24, 20196 yr When I heard the snippets from AHFOD I figured Birds and Fun would be two of the relatively small number of songs I'd like. I was right. I trust my instincts, Peppy. (Star Fox 64 reference). Is the first song Orphans and the second Arabesque or do I have it backwards? Edit: Yes, I have it swapped. I think both snippets are from the same song. If you listen close you can hear the same bass line in both the snippets. Plus the drum/beat structure is the same. Or did I hear a different snippet? (it's about 15 sec long)
October 24, 20196 yr I think both snippets are from the same song. If you listen close you can hear the same bass line in both the snippets. Plus the drum/beat structure is the same. Or did I hear a different snippet? (it's about 15 sec long) What snippets? :(
October 24, 20196 yr Radio1 broadcasted a short preview of the interview minutes ago. They said that the interview was recorder weeks ago He played AOAL at around 7 AM and mentioned the Annie Mac 7 PM interview and the 7:30 PM release. No preview of the interview.
October 24, 20196 yr He played AOAL at around 7 AM and mentioned the Annie Mac 7 PM interview and the 7:30 PM release. No preview of the interview. Yea just heard that
October 24, 20196 yr [MEDIA=twitter]1187302580298440704[/MEDIA] View: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/1187302580298440704
October 24, 20196 yr [MEDIA=twitter]1187302580298440704[/MEDIA] View: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/1187302580298440704 Thanks you!!!
October 24, 20196 yr [MEDIA=twitter]1187302580298440704[/MEDIA] View: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/1187302580298440704 Jo Whiley went through the album track-by-track on her Radio 2 show last night after playing Magic..let’s just say teaser that was more informative than this!:joy:
October 24, 20196 yr Could the song Son of Adam be about Seth Cain and Abel? I think it's about the eponymous poem by Iranian poet Saadi, which is quoted on the poster
October 24, 20196 yr According to their Facebook page, the band is formed in 1919. I'm really curious what is all going on with this 1919 stuff My thinking is that it's just Chris' sense of humour - I suspect it's an album of songs from the cutting room floor from their entire career and Chris being Chris, instead of saying "from the last 20 years" said "the last 100 years" because that's his sense of humour, and that stuck and they ran with it.
October 24, 20196 yr Jo Whiley went through the album track-by-track on her Radio 2 show last night after playing Magic..let’s just say teaser that was more informative than this!:joy: Not sure if anyone else heard it, but she said she liked the album, especially "When I Need a Friend". She said also that there is some classic-Coldplay stuff as well as non-classic Coldplay and that there is nothing currently in the music world that you can compare the album to.
October 24, 20196 yr Not sure if anyone else heard it, but she said she liked the album, especially "When I Need a Friend". She said also that there is some classic-Coldplay stuff as well as non-classic Coldplay and that there is nothing currently in the music world that you can compare the album to. Interesting.
October 24, 20196 yr Just transcribed the majority of her recollection/view on the album. Check Discord/Coldplaying now tweeting about it.
October 24, 20196 yr Apparently this album will include explicit content. That’s a first, right? Except for the live ones, it is
October 24, 20196 yr Yeah, I don't think they've ever done that, Live 2012 had explicit content, but that doesn't count.
October 24, 20196 yr [MEDIA=twitter]1187302580298440704[/MEDIA] View: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/1187302580298440704 I think Chris is just describing Swans at the start
October 24, 20196 yr Apparently this album will include explicit content. That’s a first, right? I just saw that on Twitter and I'm not liking it to be honest. I don't mind a little swearing in a live context but one thing I always liked about Coldplay is that their entire studio discography is clean and family-friendly.
October 24, 20196 yr I just saw that on Twitter and I'm not liking it to be honest. I don't mind a little swearing in a live context but one thing I always liked about Coldplay is that their entire studio discography is clean and family-friendly. I hope it’s in Daddy
October 24, 20196 yr Explicit content yeah! I'm feeling pretty great about this album already. I did not feel like this about AHFOD at all. This album as Coldplay's Sgt. Pepper would be amazing. Lol
Create an account or sign in to comment