✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Back here and disappointed that nothing has dropped...

I did dream an entire Coldplay album title and tracklist this night though haha.

Album was called "Comet Tree" . Coldplay were singing in their own language they had made up. There were around 20 short tracks on the album with weird titles such as "EEBREEE" or "TTT". I heard a snippet and it sounded like ambient/dreampop :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

With all due respect I never want the K word to be mentioned ever again

Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh

On another note:

I thought the logo on the website was getting smaller too? And I thought that myself before I saw anyone else had thought it had gotten smaller...

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh Kirboh

On another note:

I thought the logo on the website was getting smaller too? And I thought that myself before I saw anyone else had thought it had gotten smaller...

Yeah, seems like it. Did anyone screenshot the desktop version of the website shortly after it went live yesterday? The source code currently lists the logo 172px wide and 260px tall, but I don't know what size it was yesterday so I can't make a proper comparison

• Like 1

Yeah, seems like it. Did anyone screenshot the desktop version of the website shortly after it went live yesterday? The source code currently lists the logo 172px wide and 260px tall, but I don't know what size it was yesterday so I can't make a proper comparison

Guys the logo isn't smaller. I made a screenshot yesterday to get it as wallpaper for my PC.

read the thread peeps

• Haha 1

[ATTACH=full]9381[/ATTACH]

So I just received this by post at my work......... sent by Warner Music NL WHAT IS HAPPENING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

this is SO weird. It would have made some sense if you had ever preordered something Coldplay related and they had sent it to your home address, but a work address? how on earth did they figure that out??

• Like 3

this is SO weird. It would have made some sense if you had ever preordered something Coldplay related and they had sent it to your home address, but a work address? how on earth did they figure that out??

Well I guess you can probably find me and my work if you Google my name. Or via LinkedIn. But I I've only been working here since May 2019.

• Like 2