✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

IMO, the Moon and Sun/star/whatever that last symbol is.. is probably the name of the album when put together. We saw MX for the longest time and in many places... I remember on the official site the open book image on the top of the page showing 'MX' on the outside of it. Just a guess to add to the hype!

Exactly one year ago they announced the release of the butterfly package and they dropped the VLV (live in BA) single. They did this at 5 pm UK time. Any chance that this will happen again today?

I think so. They have to wait for the US people to wake up, it's their biggest market. It's 5:09 am in LA.

• Like 5

I'm 99.9% sure completely making this up but isn't the sun & moon thingy on the site getting smaller? or is this just a side effect of my last 2 brain cells dying

On the website, or where?

I (thought I) noticed too, but im viewing it on different screens during the day; phone, work computer, home computer; on twitter, coldplay.com, coldplaying main page.

I'm 99.9% sure completely making this up but isn't the sun & moon thingy on the site getting smaller? or is this just a side effect of my last 2 brain cells dying

I KIND OF THINK THEY ARE!

But I was up forever last night waiting for SOMETHING so I'm probably delusional right now.

• Haha 1

On the website, or where?

I (thought I) noticed too, but im viewing it on different screens during the day; phone, work computer, home computer; on twitter, coldplay.com, coldplaying main page.

This would be very interesting if they did that I am comparing the logos on different screens like my tablet, phone and desktop. They seem equally as big.

But I think they might have become slightly smaller within 24 hours