✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Well I guess you can probably find me and my work if you Google my name. Or via LinkedIn. But I I've only been working here since May 2019.

but your last name is quite common isn't it? the first results I got were an Australian singer, and even if you add "nederland" ..I wouldn't be very sure I was sending it to the right person if I were Warner

• Like 1

Could you explain if there was some letters with it? If you bought merch or if there is some even remote reason on why they (warner or.. coldplay) would have your adress? This is crazy!

Yeah I might have once pre ordered something Coldplay related through Warner (but then also who here hasn't?) so there should be more people receiving this. And my work is related to spatial development so this can't be it.

• Like 5
  • Wow 2

We might get something in 10 minutes or 70 minutes. Western world is awake, and is a good time to do a press release. We'll know soon enough.

They won't wait another whole week to drop at least a teaser. That would kill the momentum the band has built this week. Hard to sustain it for another week without any official announcement.

• Like 3

We might get something in 10 minutes or 70 minutes. Western world is awake, and is a good time to do a press release. We'll know soon enough.

They won't wait another whole week to drop at least a teaser. That would kill the moment the band has built this week. Hard to sustain it for another week without any official announcement.

long time no see!

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]9381[/ATTACH]

So I just received this by post at my work......... sent by Warner Music NL WHAT IS HAPPENING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

How can one be so lucky... HOW did they know you specifically are a fan? Apart from maybe a previous purchasing history...

Magic, perhaps? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1