✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Guys, I feel like slowly we (myself included) have become so desperate that literally ANY hour of ANY day looks like a plausible drop date to us :joy:

Oh yes for sure! I’m desperate and slowly going insane, as time passes every single minute seems like a logical drop time hahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

We

Guys, I feel like slowly we (myself included) have become so desperate that literally ANY hour of ANY day looks like a plausible drop date to us :joy:

We have become desperate... and a little bit nuts, I'm sure many here (including myself) stayed up all night waiting.... :p

• Like 4

About the number of CP music videos, I think they possibly uploaded all of the videos to YouTube for LP8 already.

12 new videos since July 7th? 10 music/performance videos, 2 teasers or so. Perhaps more teasers and less music videos or exact the opposite.

Personally I think out of the 12 new videos only 2 will be music videos (for the first 2 singles) (due out before the album drops). The others might be teasers, remixes, acoustic / alternative versions of the singles maybe?

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

I know there is kind of an unwritten rule that you do not publish anything new over the weekend but due to coldplay.com currently just showing what it is, I don't think we'll have to wait too long. Hopefully tomorrow there will be news!

• Like 5