🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

By the way, today is the 175th anniversary of the birth of Friedrich Nietzsche, who allegedly is one of the men that appear in the teaser poster.

Another subtle reason for them to make an announcement today, but in my view it is looking highly unlikely at this moment.

Hey just letting you know it’s not Nietzsche on the poster!

• Like 3
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coldplay Twitter posting article about Everyday Life being a potential contender for the Grammy's album of the year, which would be nominated well over a year the album came out... not sure if it's el

The other day I received a physical copy of the Japanese edition of Everyday Life. I was surprised to discover that it was different from the regular version, which I had purchased before, in another

I think most of people here need the original lyrics AND the Japanese translation of them which only come with physical versions.  

Posted Images

Haven't listened to Coldplay much lately but checked out a Spotify playlist last night on a whim. What timing!

I've been here since Speed of Sound was released--the first of many times arguments began about Coldplay going pop or selling out. (Actually some said that even about Parachutes!) But the beginning of a new era is always fun to me.

I will never forget the great Viva la Vida leaks when everybody migrated to an abandoned Justin Timberlake messageboard to download .mp3 files in terrible quality--and at random. I think I got Cemeteries of London first.

Enjoy these next few weeks, everyone!

I'm the same - I used to have an account on here years ago (2004 / 2005) and remember the Speed Of Sound chorus leaking, how exciting that was. For some reason I specifically remember it was a Friday but I stayed up half the night replying that 20 / 30 second clip over and over again in complete disbelief I was actually hearing a snippet from Coldplay's 3rd album which I'd waited so long for. To me that chorus sounded so different from anything they'd ever done, I can still remember how excited I was about it. Can't believe they're onto album 8 now :joy: :joy:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Are you sure ? The pics look so alike (the eyes especially)

Btw congrats, you just made post #2000 on this thread !

I bet a couple of pages earlier that if it ended up being him I’d print a picture of the band and eat it LOL

and no way!! 2000 woooo still no single though hahaha

• Like 2

Is it impossible to release music on a Saturday? Like is there anything on Apple Music or Spotify preventing the boys from releasing something tomorrow seeing as it’s the 19 or should we give up hope until the 25?

• Like 3

Guys, I feel like slowly we (myself included) have become so desperate that literally ANY hour of ANY day looks like a plausible drop date to us :joy:

Oh yes for sure! I’m desperate and slowly going insane, as time passes every single minute seems like a logical drop time hahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I just realized...Chris compared the first 7 albums to the Harry Potter books and the epilogue of those books is set...yep...19 YEARS LATER

Album release in 2034... 19 years after AHFOD... confirmed :p

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Angry 2

We

Guys, I feel like slowly we (myself included) have become so desperate that literally ANY hour of ANY day looks like a plausible drop date to us :joy:

We have become desperate... and a little bit nuts, I'm sure many here (including myself) stayed up all night waiting.... :p

• Like 4

I still got to say I find it hilarious that 39 voters guess Coldplay will release their next LP in the 2nd half of 2020 :joy:

I voted for that because the poll is really really old, we had no clues at all back then.

• Like 4