✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Longtime fan, first time poster (just found the site & forum yesterday).

I'm very excited at the prospect of new music. As someone who only has a few favorite bands, and bands that typically see a longer release cycle than normal) I am JAZZED at the thought of an experimental Coldplay album.

Full disclosure...I wasn't as big a fan of AHFOD as I was of VLV or even MX (and to some extent, with a newfound life perspective, GS). I still enjoyed it, I guess, but it just came along at a time in my life when I was in the middle of some some serious stuff and I just wasn't as grabbed by it as I was VLV or MX.

BUT...dang...between this, the new ELO, The Killers seemingly close® to releasing new material, RHCP working on new stuff, new Broken Bells, and then even the talk of new Adele (my wife's a big fan, and one of her songs was our wedding song), this is a great time for me and music.

Thank you all, in advance, for being so welcoming.

• Like 10

I'm very excited at the prospect of new music. As someone who only has a few favorite bands, and bands that typically see a longer release cycle than normal) I am JAZZED at the thought of an experimental Coldplay album.

Full disclosure...I wasn't as big a fan of AHFOD as I was of VLV or even MX (and to some extent, with a newfound life perspective, GS). I still enjoyed it, I guess, but it just came along at a time in my life when I was in the middle of some some serious stuff and I just wasn't as grabbed by it as I was VLV or MX.

BUT...dang...between this, the new ELO, The Killers seemingly close® to releasing new material, RHCP working on new stuff, new Broken Bells, and then even the talk of new Adele (my wife's a big fan, and one of her songs was our wedding song), this is a great time for me and music.

Welcome to the forum :)

A tip for everyone staying up, waiting around and F5-ing, if the rumours of something large coming today (announcement, music, video, etc) are true, then they would surely post via twitter/facebook/instagram. For these posters and such showing up, they wouldnt tweet about, but something large, they would.

Definitely turn on notifications if you're following them on these platforms. Probably a good idea to turn them on for Coldplaying as well!

• Like 2

What are you all doing to pass the time? I just went to remove some fallen leaves from the roof.

I don't even like most of Coldplay's more recent work that much, just so curious to see what we'll get this time.

I'm TRYING to live my normal life and get out of a depressive hole LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

What are you all doing to pass the time? I just went to remove some fallen leaves from the roof.

I don't even like most of Coldplay's more recent work that much, just so curious to see what we'll get this time.

I've been listening to my favorite recent-ish Coldplay songs. Us Against the World, U.F.O., Up with the Birds, Midnight, O and Birds, to be specific. Trying to set a good vibe for the new song, whenever it comes. Leave a light on :)

• Like 5

Doing some work on Illustrator while listening to some music!
  • Like 1

I've been listening to my favorite recent-ish Coldplay songs. Us Against the World, U.F.O., Up with the Birds, Midnight, O and Birds, to be specific. Trying to set a good vibe for the new song, whenever it comes. Leave a light on :)

I haven't listened to Coldplay for about 2 weeks :eek:

I want to listen to the new song with greater interest this way!

BTW does anyone plan to close their ears and eyes until the album arrives?

I remember some here did it with AHFOD.

• Wow 1

Does anyone have theories as to why not one poster has been found in the entirety of North America yet ?

Good question. Maybe they'll come up over the weekend? Or they are up but we Americans are lame and don't look at our surroundings haha.

Ah well -- I guess as single could drop anytime next week. Friday has been the big music day for a while now but recently many artists have been opting for Mondays and Wednesdays to try to separate themselves from the pack. I just hope they continue feeding us some sort of teasers!

• Like 5

FINALLY I've found a Broken Bells fan, too!!!

• Like 1