✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Guys, looking at the webside code right now... they are changing everything, all the backgrounds, all text to questrial font....cool! Just thought you would like to know...maybe when they are done with the page, we get something!

Perhaps once they've finished the polishing of the website, they're ready for a launch. And for the news finallyyyy!

• Like 3

Hitting that low point of knowing that we probably have to wait another week for anything. So with that in mind, what's my most hopeless thought?

Maybe they just keep teasing posters and little things on social media until Nov. 22 and drop the whole album all at once. No single.

• Like 2

Hitting that low point of knowing that we probably have to wait another week for anything. So with that in mind, what's my most hopeless thought?

Maybe they just keep teasing posters and little things on social media until Nov. 22 and drop the whole album all at once. No single.

Yeah, I'm slowly losing hope as well for this week.

Although an unconventionally timed song or teaser release tomorrow...would be very cool !

• Like 2

I think so too, the code in the page say something about snippet and conversation....

I’m a web developer so I just took a look, they’ve added code to track views of linked YouTube videos - so I’m pretty sure they’ll be a YouTube video on the site soon!

• Like 12
  • Love 1

I hate to be "that" guy but if my calculations are correct, Coldplay's image is...wrong. Because from our perspective, the Sun is passing in front of the Moon. There is no universe where this happens. The Moon eclipses the Sun and thus is closer to Earth. I'm surprised by this, especially because of how smart the guys are.

• Like 2

I hate to be "that" guy but if my calculations are correct, Coldplay's image is...wrong. Because from our perspective, the Sun is passing in front of the Moon. There is no universe where this happens. The Moon eclipses the Sun and thus is closer to Earth. I'm surprised by this, especially because of how smart the guys are.

I see what you mean but as I view it, there is no closer or farther away in the symbols. There is just top and bottom.

Also the symbols might not try to recreate a solar eclipse, but stand for something sun/moon-named in the album(s)

• Like 1

I voted for that because the poll is really really old, we had no clues at all back then.

Ofcourse!

You could have change it anytime and I knew something was going to happen earlier than March/April 2020, I've said it multiple times. I really believed that they wouldn't wait for so long to do something. I was not just hoping they would be up to something earlier, but I kind of knew it.

By the way, I was one of the first 6 or 9 people who voted "earlier than 2020" a long time ago before all of this, so I'm happy I was and am still right :)

• Like 4

Looks like Guy's actually going to talk about Coldplay a little in an upcoming car interview. Interesting that he didn't advertise it as that but MrJWW did. I thought I saw something about it coming out on the 28th or 26th or something but now I can't find the source? Anyway, he has to say something about what's happening...

• Like 2

Personally I think out of the 12 new videos only 2 will be music videos (for the first 2 singles) (due out before the album drops). The others might be teasers, remixes, acoustic / alternative versions of the singles maybe?

When I look at the things they've shown us so far, like the logos and posters, I definitely expect more music videos.

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm slowly losing hope as well for this week.

Although an unconventionally timed song or teaser release tomorrow...would be very cool !

It would fit with them saying that they will be full of suprises... or maybe I am just grasping at straws out of desperation :P

• Like 3