✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Everyday Life - Live in Jordan on YouTube 22 Nov

Captain Crieff

Unfortunately I haven't seen any mentions of that yet but I was astonished to find out that the band performed Lovers In Japan!

[MEDIA=twitter]1198329044678381568[/MEDIA]

Huh? They performed more? Maybe we gonna see more videos from their stay in Jordan soon?

Btw I think the songs from the poll ('Viva', 'Sparks' etc.) were intended for later concerts, like the London gig soon.

• Like 3

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno how much more I can take lol we are only just starting !! And probably even more next year lol the clip of broken when the crowd sang he was smiling from ear to ear !! How awesome !! This album has been received so well I’m so proud lol

• Like 6

• Administrators

I do remember the old smileys, they were the best! I think they disappeared when the old forum software broke (literally, it was very weird). I still have them all saved on my harddrive somewhere 5lz5u7b.gif

my inner nostalgia enthusiast has asked [uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] to bring them back multiple times but I think he doesn't like them lEjPEnI.gifico4b6Z.gif

You must send them on to me and I will try my best!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Beautiful show with string section, horns and choir. They played some additional songs not in the playlist from what I saw. Like yellow, tit. And they filmed it completely, including drone footage. Hopefully we'll get to see some of it.

[MEDIA=twitter]1198335859180941312[/MEDIA]

View: https://twitter.com/ColdplayerTH/status/1198335859180941312

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2

Wow. That’s a pretty solid setlist though nothing more from AROBTTH? Shame.

And they really need to drop SJLT. Lol.

The band has wayyy to long of a history at this point to play absolutely what everyone wants. Lets be glad they did Sparks!

Id normally agree, but that acoustic version looked very promising!

• Like 4