October 8, 20214 yr Eh I think a lot of us still on here are old-timers who still like the formatting of this forum. I also got turned on to Discord before Everyday Life dropped and that seems to be the place where discussion is moving. Also Reddit and Twitter have become more active. So hard to know if there's less hype or if people are just more distributed.
October 8, 20214 yr 2 hours ago, LisaFeehily said: I think Viva and fix you from their Berlin show are my favourite performances so far this era. The crowd seemed super engaged and the band looked SO excited. Really fun to watch! Yes! I also enjoyed Coloratura live, I think they have made a huge improvement in performing it live since the Howard Stern Show performance
October 8, 20214 yr 23 hours ago, lennyrott1 said: At this point, I'm confused about what constitutes a single 2021 since artists are constantly dropping songs leading up to albums, but I assume so far Higher Power and My Universe are promotional singles while Coloratura is just an album track. So with that in mind, I think Let Somebody Go HAS to be the next single since it features Selena Gomez. Perhaps once My Universe starts dipping in the charts, they could release it as another shot at hitting #1. Maybe a few weeks after the album is out they'll put out a video or some way of promoting it. I guess today's official singles still demand a physical release and both HP and MU got one, Coloratura was only available online based on this we could also say that EL only had a double official single "orphans/arabesque" + 5 promotional videos (EL song, daddy, CCC, CotW, TiT)
October 8, 20214 yr Second week for each group's latest singles: #35. Permission To Dance (-19) #25. Higher Power (-13) #13. Dynamite (-10) #32. Orphans (-5) #7. Butter (-4) Edited October 8, 20214 yr by gustavothehuman
October 8, 20214 yr On 10/7/2021 at 5:43 AM, Svengm said: I want to know as well. Already bought it. But it is the official Warner site and Coldplay repostet it in their Story so I guess… I contacted them and got this response.
October 8, 20214 yr The shop team/label/band would never confirm it even if it was fake. At the end of the day you either trust that it's authentic or you don't. Unless you see them signing it in person there's no way of knowing for sure. Edited October 8, 20214 yr by LisaFeehily
October 8, 20214 yr Either My Universe or SJLT are their fastest song to reach 100 million streams. Too bad Coldplay Charts wasn't around in 2017. Edited October 8, 20214 yr by gustavothehuman
October 8, 20214 yr 23 minutes ago, LisaFeehily said: The shop team/label/band would never confirm it even if it was fake. At the end of the day you either trust that it's authentic or you don't. Unless you see them signing it in person there's no way of knowing for sure. we can also compare each copy once they arrive since it's virtually impossible to repeat a signature perfectly
October 8, 20214 yr True. Theoretically, rather than using a machine they could just have other people signing. Not saying that's what happened, I just don't think we can really know.
October 8, 20214 yr 2 minutes ago, LisaFeehily said: True. Theoretically, rather than using a machine they could just have other people signing. Not saying that's what happened, I just don't think we can really know. Or they could be reproducing 4 variations of their signatures or something. Also one could rub the ink and see if it smears?! Also is there a proshot of this Berlin performance everyone is alluding to?
October 8, 20214 yr Yes, the Berlin concert will be shown on German TV (Prosieben) at some point I think and should also be available on their website afterwards.
October 8, 20214 yr Wait I just found this on Reddit: https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/1441376655142907904?s=20 Looks Hand signed One By One to me.
October 8, 20214 yr 1 hour ago, Svengm said: Wait I just found this on Reddit: https://twitter.com/BTS_twt/status/1441376655142907904?s=20 Looks Hand signed One By One to me. It seems those are signed by both Coldplay and BTS instead of just the band.
October 9, 20214 yr This planet has a satellite. Maybe that means that this song will have a hidden track?
October 9, 20214 yr 4 hours ago, GarbageOffice said: New snippet from Humankind. This will be a banger. This sounds real cool.
October 9, 20214 yr 6 minutes ago, beastwars said: Humankind is basically Fun (feat. Tove Lo) part 2 Don't you mean Let Somebody Go?
October 9, 20214 yr 2 hours ago, gustavothehuman said: well... it's over! WE HAD 6 DAYS....... 6 DAYS DUDE
October 9, 20214 yr 2 minutes ago, Ccrules2791 said: So full album leak/review in…. where please send me pm...
Create an account or sign in to comment