✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

On 10/8/2021 at 11:03 PM, LisaFeehily said:

Yes, the Berlin concert will be shown on German TV (Prosieben) at some point I think and should also be available on their website afterwards.

It says on the Pro7 page that the concert will be shown on Tuesday October 12th at 23:35.

I like the music of the new album a lot, but I find the songs (with the exception of People of the Pride), sound rather similar. Where has the diversity of EL gone?

On 10/9/2021 at 1:39 PM, Doomotron said:

Talking about getting copies early, have any of you got email from the Coldplay store saying that your order is being shipped? Because I pre-ordered the album but I haven't got anything from them yet.

Me neither, and that is making me as anxious as waiting for the release on Friday… ?

I hope Infinity Sign is Life Is Beautiful, but I hope it has updated lyrics. It's one of the few Coldplay songs where I don't like much of the lyrics.Β  I use music as escapism and therefore I don't like it when people who are in no position to engage in political activism shove it down my throat. I just want to listen to music.

I know it's been confirmed to have lyrics, the Life In Technicolor approach would make sense.

Β 

EDIT: Yes, it's a controversial opinion.

Edited by Doomotron
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion