🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
DJK

Coldplay LP9 Rumours - FFTF 2024 | Music of the Spheres

4 hours ago, Everyday life said:

Yeah that makes sense. In trouble in town the date is switched

5/11/2020 = 11/5/2020

No that’s not monsters you made it was already been a music video by Burna Boy because Chris Martin was wearing a hat.

I think this is MOTS single and music video that is going to be released sometime in November 5th, 2020

In Europe (or at least here in Germany), the date format is with the day first ...  today is 28/10/2020. 

I believe this video has something to do with elections in USA,like every vote counts, see most recent video on the same instagram account. 

5 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

In other news, U F O is the latest registered song on ASCAP from Coldplay (Work ID 909...)

COTW (Live at NPR Tiny Desk) has a registered work ID of 908....

MX songs usually sit around 883.....

I don't understand how the registered song go, are you saying that the songs could be mylo xyloto style?

3 hours ago, Shiver98 said:

I don't understand how the registered song go, are you saying that the songs could be mylo xyloto style?

Chris said on instagram live in march or april that they have a new song called “U F O” that they aren’t supposed to talk about so we think this is that song.

1 hour ago, Koleybolen said:

Chris said on instagram live in march or april that they have a new song called “U F O” that they aren’t supposed to talk about so we think this is that song.

it's true. I've also seen that Brian Eno is in that song. Hopefully it's on LP9

• Love 1

12 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

In other news, U F O is the latest registered song on ASCAP from Coldplay (Work ID 909...)

COTW (Live at NPR Tiny Desk) has a registered work ID of 908....

MX songs usually sit around 883.....

Do you have a link to this? Thanks!

4 hours ago, Koleybolen said:

He didn’t necessarily say ‘new’ but he said ‘and there’s another UFO we haven’t released as well’ *starts daydreaming*

he also then mentioned a new song which he wasn’t allowed to talk about so that might be different to UFO

• Like 1

have you all seen the back graffiti in the livestream every vote counts? It’s very interesting 🤔 

Yeah is it depicting apple trees on top of buildings? Seems like a nod towards environmentalism to me 

5 hours ago, amazingnico said:

have you all seen the back graffiti in the livestream every vote counts? It’s very interesting 🤔 

Do you have a screenshot or photo??  Thanks 🙂

Those are trees...

Also, i'm 99% sure he just stood in front of some graffiti he liked, and that this is not LP9 related...

Yeah, like I said on Twitter - anyone can invent lyrics and songs and put them on such a website.

These "lyrics" have been up for weeks now. They are so bad, the troll didn't even try...

• Like 1

Ohhh I got it. Sorry for the exaltation. I didn't know about that. I found it curious that it appeared on the same site. Cause it's the same website where they leaked the lyrica of The Race 😅

• Like 1

Well it’s been 3 days here since the full moon and it’s November 1st so is there any official news about LP9 just yet

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cows in arobtth said:

mission failed we'll get them next time

we still got 5/11/2020 tho

I hope so. I hope there’s something official 5/11/20 (November 5th) this could mean something right ?

• Like 4