✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Track 02 - Higher Power | Music of the Spheres

gai

When I read Max Martin produced this track, I was like, "Oh god, oh no." I'm happy that I can ear my words. The snippets really did a good job of disguising the rest of the song. It's certainly poppy, but not overwhelmingly so. The production is legitimately super good, and the final bridge really amplifies the song. Super happy with it; already on my third listen!

• Like 6

Just now, shred said:

Ok, way better than ETIAW. 

I really really enjoyed that. If this is the sound they are going for, quite hype for the album now. . ?

I dunno about that, different vibes for sure though. I like the energy & harmonies at the end. Wish the verses had a little more to em, but what can I say.. they shared most of the song with us already in 15 second snippets! Very excited for the album though.

• Like 4

I think it's fine. The verses are kinda dull and Chris's singing is almost too muted. It doesn't really take off until the last chorus when Chris goes high and you can finally hear Jonny trying to break through. That should've been the whole song.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Sonic85 said:

I think it's fine. The verses are kinda dull and Chris's singing is almost too muted. It doesn't really take off until the last chorus when Chris goes high and you can finally hear Jonny trying to break through. That should've been the whole song.

That's kinda what I like about it though. Chris's more muted, low-key delivery until the last chorus makes the release that much sweeter—it feels like a sigh of relief almost. 

• Like 7

• stephen changed the title to HIGHER POWER | STREAM/DOWNLOAD EVERYWHERE | DISCUSSION
  • stephen changed the title to Track 02 - Higher Power | Music of the Spheres
  • stephen pinned, unfeatured, unpinned and featured this topic