✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

I also kind of like the shorter Church. For Cry Cry Cry, I personally just am not a fan of this style of music but I actually prefer Angel Moon just because it adds an extra layer. When they performed it for NPR with the LOVE Choir, that was a game changer. Much better with group vocals and I wish that made it to the final recording, it would have given the LOVE Choir a nice feature on both Sunrise and Sunset.

48 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

You're actually incorrect, the version that leaked was unmixed but someone like you wouldn't know that

"someone like you" lol okay 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Galal said:

"someone like you" lol okay 

No offense to you specifically, it's just a lot of people act like they know what's going on when the truth is they are just the consumers of leaks, they don't know what goes on behind the scenes

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

No offense to you specifically, it's just a lot of people act like they know what's going on when the truth is they are just the consumers of leaks, they don't know what goes on behind the scenes

I didn't claim that i know anything behind the scenes and not that i care either, it's just clear to me that the song doesn't flow well, I'm not talking about production or mixing I'm talking purely about songwriting as a songwriter but i guess someone like you wouldn't know that 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Galal said:

I didn't claim that i know anything behind the scenes and not that i care either, it's just clear to me that the song doesn't flow well, I'm not talking about production or mixing I'm talking purely about songwriting as a songwriter but i guess someone like you wouldn't know that 

Yeah funny but you can't say it doesn't flow well when it's an unmixed version, as a songwriter (lol) you should know that unmixed songs obviously won't be very good and imperfect, you have no idea what the final version with a second verse would sound like

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

Yeah funny but you can't say it doesn't flow well when it's an unmixed version, as a songwriter (lol) you should know that unmixed songs obviously won't be very good and imperfect, you have no idea what the final version with a second verse would sound like

It does sound better without that line, flows way better on the studio version. Why so hostile? Lmao

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xylobryte7 said:

It does sound better without that line, flows way better on the studio version. Why so hostile? Lmao

I didn't start with the hostility, you might think it sounds bad but that's only because it's unmixed, essentially a placeholder, the final version would sound much different

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

I didn't start with the hostility, you might think it sounds bad but that's only because it's unmixed, essentially a placeholder, the final version would sound much different

You didn't start with the hostility ?lmao

You might be the only obnoxious person I've met here, grow up baby 😘

• Like 1

Anyways the Orphans demo sounds interesting i like that it doesn't start with the chorus sounds more stripped down than the album version, i can't say i like it more tho.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, popopopokerface said:

Said right here no offense to you

1 hour ago, Galal said:

And then you come and mock me basically by saying the same thing I did

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, popopopokerface said:

You're actually incorrect, the version that leaked was unmixed but someone like you wouldn't know that

Once again, your elitism comes to light.

How sad your life must be to pretend you're interesting just to have a couple of songs that some people want to listen to lmao

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

All the information about an alleged rollout were baseless fan theories, so it's not like there was anything scheduled to begin with.

erm ackshully according to me top secret coldplay doc good feelings and jupiter are a dual single releasing on may 24th!!!!!!!! trust me!!!!! i work at coldplay.com!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, m4racide said:

erm ackshully according to me top secret coldplay doc good feelings and jupiter are a dual single releasing on may 24th!!!!!!!! trust me!!!!! i work at coldplay.com!!!!!!!!!

coldplay.com worker when is car kids 2024 mix coming out I just heard it and it is literallyy the best song ever made

Man I really hope what they're saying about Jupiter being delayed isn't true. I'll be gutted if they go into the Euro leg without a new song.

3 minutes ago, Felipe Magnus 42 said:

for me they will put another ready-made song in its place.. Let's use the example of Amazing day on Global citizen in 2015.. it wasn't a single.. but it was a new song

That's a good point, I didn't think of if like that.