12 Coldplay Months of 2009: MARCH (Chris Martin's Legendary Crowd Dash!)

Pris

Oh, to be that bass.....
Coldplayer
:stunned:
Wow, this review is so long! Great job Zeya! :D
Chris's crowd dash was probably the scariest thing I've ever seen him do.

It scared the shit outta me. :wreck:
Exactly! It's entertaining to watch now, 'cause we know he survived it :p But at the time all I could think of was "You stupid boy, get the hell outta there and go back to the stage! :wreck:"
Photos of Coldplay in Perth, Australia

Coldplayers were surprised with a series of photos released here particularly the one with Guy Berryman being hugged by a blonde girl in Perth airport. It turned out that the girl is Arlene, the band’s Personal Assisstant.
Zeya, just one little thing... Arlene's not their PA, she works on Management :p

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
:stunned:
Wow, this review is so long! Great job Zeya! :D

Zeya, just one little thing... Arlene's not their PA, she works on Management :p
Ahhh, thank you. I've asked few people and they gave different answers everytime.
Thanks deary Pris :kiss:
*edit*

nothingtoseehere

Meh.
Coldplayer
Nice one, Zeya!

Ah. March. (feels all nostalgic). BEST MONTH EVERRRR. Twas the month I went to see Coldplay with Rudy_O! And Min was there... in the same stadium somewhere... :laugh:

:dance: :heart: :hug:

rudy_o

Joy, it's all founded
Coldplayer
Zeya said:
Coldplay’s Three Stops Before Five-Weeks Break

After the Australia and New Zealand tour, the band proceeded the Viva La Vida tour to Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai.

March 23: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore
March 25: Asia World Arena, Hong Kong
March 28: Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi, Dubai
:wacky: :heart: :awesome:

Pai said:
Nice one, Zeya!

Ah. March. (feels all nostalgic). BEST MONTH EVERRRR. Twas the month I went to see Coldplay with Rudy_O! And Min was there... in the same stadium somewhere... :laugh:

:dance: :heart: :hug:
:blush: :hug:

It was awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome :nice:

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ummm how could Me and Chris Martin being in the same story in that Abu Dhabi newpaper not have been the biggest story of March? :angry:
(throws toys out of pram)
:laugh3:

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Chris's crowd dash was probably the scariest thing I've ever seen him do.

It scared the shit outta me. :wreck:
I remember just standing there watching the big video screen to the side of the stage thinking "... what is he doing... damn I can't get around... oh god he's going to get squished".

Looking back, it brings me great lulz that security had to scramble around to get him back on stage.

Benjamin

Right = Wrong
Coldplayer
Wow. March really was amazing. The best month of my year.

Thanks for sparking the memories... The Viva Tour and Sound Relief were spectacular.

watsername182

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sound Relief was my first live Coldplay experience. I can't believe I witnessed the Chris Martin crowd dash in person! :)