Anyone else tired of Moving to Mars?

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
'Tired of Moving to Mars' suggests that the song is overplayed in some way. But it's a B-Side, it's only been played live once and probably never been played on the radio. So how can you possibly be tired of it unless you have deliberately listened to it over and over again until you're tired of it. Which would be your own fault :p
This LOL.

what song to you is brilliant on MX,just curious?
I think none of them, by the transitive property. :p

Also, listening to an audience recording of MTM...you can really hear Jonny's guitar (look it up on youtube, 1st result)....it's SO intricate and beautiful that you don't hear as clearly on the studio or even the TV versions.

Schröder

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Also, listening to an audience recording of MTM...you can really hear Jonny's guitar (look it up on youtube, 1st result)....it's SO intricate and beautiful that you don't hear as clearly on the studio or even the TV versions.
:shocked2: I swear I've never ever heard this riff before, and I listened to it a couple of times.

Keronte

CK
Coldplayer
i love playing it on the piano and singing, my range is biaritono like chris so i can sing the intro perfectly.
Its a great song but it dont fit on MX story and chemistry, of course its just my point of view

RazorEye

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Moving To Mars is one of the greatest songs of this generation of music, IMO

Linus

Forever in Coldplay history
Coldplayer
Out of all of the songs released from the LP5/Mylo Xyloto era, this one has been the worst so far. Definitely doesn't fit on the album.
i guess you'll never be Moving to Mars then :p