Let's Write a Story!

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Tim Rice-Oxley was very kind but also sorta harshly rejected them because 'he wasn't into quintets'.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
So Chris thought, "If we want a future, maybe we need another person in the band as our dedicated keyboardist," so he called his friend Tim Rice-Oxley.
Good thought !!

While Chris mentally postponed the finding of a fifth member for his band, there was one other thing that kept him up at night: He was aware of the fact that his band had an awful name, but he could for the life of it not think of any better name.

Rickulus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
After thinking about it for days, he came up with a name he thought would fit the band perfectly, One Direction. However, when he suggested this name to the other members, it was shot down immediatly. Now they were back to square one.

Draco

Broken Hearts Make it Rain
Coldplayer
Another one of them suggested Starfish, and that was turned down as well.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
But this proposal was turned down as well. Not feeling they were getting anywhere, Chris felt very depressed and walked the streets of London with his head hung when he suddenly bumped into an old friend of his, Tim Crompton.

appleguyjoe

Back to Square One
Coldplayer
Tim said to Chris, "Why are you feeling down?"

"Well, you know Tim, I just can't stand the name of my band."

"What is it Chris?"

"Well, um, it's..."

"Come on, spit it out"

"It's..um..Starfish"

-abrupt laughter- oh my god almighty, bloody hell mate, you got a band name that'll put you in Her Majesty's Pleasure. Have you lost the plot?

"I..."

"Oh no worries Chris, I'm only pulling your leg. I mean you seriously will be snookered if you go around callin yourself that. You need a good name...I know, I don't want mine anymore, you can have it"

"What is it?"

"The Coldplay"

"The Coldplay... It does have a good bit of a ring to it dudnit?.. Well except the 'the'..."

After ruling out "Hot Plate" and "The Chris Martin Band", the boys found their name.

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Tim said to Chris, "Why are you feeling down?"

"Well, you know Tim, I just can't stand the name of my band."

"What is it Chris?"

"Well, um, it's..."

"Come on, spit it out"

"It's..um..Starfish"

-abrupt laughter- oh my god almighty, bloody hell mate, you got a band name that'll put you in Her Majesty's Pleasure. Have you lost the plot?

"I..."

"Oh no worries Chris, I'm only pulling your leg. I mean you seriously will be snookered if you go around callin yourself that. You need a good name...I know, I don't want mine anymore, you can have it"

"What is it?"

"The Coldplay"

"The Coldplay... It does have a good bit of a ring to it dudnit?.. Well except the 'the'..."

After ruling out "Hot Plate" and "The Chris Martin Band", the boys found their name.
(So now we're writing paragraphs? Only one sentence per post please :) )

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
(So now we're writing paragraphs? Only one sentence per post please :) )
But it was a good paragraph :p

"So Tim told me he found The Coldplay too depressing a name for his band, but what do you think ? It may just fit the mood of the music we make.." said Chris to the boys during the next rehearsal.