Strawberry Swing is supringly my favoritetrack!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

FedEx

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This song has fast become my favorite song on the album it has s genuine feel to it. Like at the start and end with the echoing claps, you can tell it's being played in a large church or something.

wjang

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The first time i heard this song i had to turn my stereo all the way up.

The way this song resonates (very joshua tree) has made it my favorite track on the album!

Magnus

See you soon...
Coldplayer
Great song, very cheerful, nice to clap and sing along with it :D

forcin

the antidote
Coldplayer
I'm sure someone has already posted this but...
:)It's such a perfect song:)

chrisandiego

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love this track. I don't really see what people like so much about Yes, it makes me feel uninspired. I love that Chinese Sleep Chant that follows, though - that is a killer ending to the track.

Acer_NoDoubter

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This song reminds me of Lilo & Stitch, hahahahaaha....I don't know, maybe it's the hawaiian vibe at the beginning, I know the first instrument is not a ukelele but it reminds me of one.

I think it's the perfect beach song, just lying on the sand looking at the sunrise/sunset

notlost92

come along Pond
Coldplayer
I fell in love with this song the second I first heard it- It's definitely my favorite track of the album! The last part is just AWESOME, and I always need to blast my iPod at that point.

Indiepixie

Sugar Kisses
Coldplayer
This is my fave too so far but I guess it will change by the day!!! hehe x

RedGirl76

Hello.
Coldplayer
Love this track!!!

I was really looking forward to hearing it after reading all the buzz on here and it didn't disappoint.

Sorry to open up an old question, but who's is that voice at the beginning. I know someone on another thread said it's Eno - but is that the definitive answer?

Sounds like Guy to me...

ViCk

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love love love this song! It´s my favourite one, for sure. It makes me smile... I´ve heard that it´s Guy´s favourite track, is that correct?

bresc

Just Being Patient
Coldplayer
Sorry to open up an old question, but who's is that voice at the beginning. I know someone on another thread said it's Eno - but is that the definitive answer?

Sounds like Guy to me...
Chris said in an interview recently that if you listen carefully you can hear eno complaining about the tempo... i'm surprised they didn't edit that out.. makes me wonder if it's deliberate attempt to make it sound informal and personal with all the counting in songs and eno's commentary.. almost as if to further depart from the whole X&Y "big band" and "overproduced" (or so they say) image which may have distanced them from fans (not that i necessarily agree with that view.. i love X&Y).

I love this song too.. just heard it today for the first time when i bought the album (i waited..) and it's easily one of my favourites, not only because it's a fantastic song, but also because it's one of the very few songs on the album that retains the romantic quality of old coldplay. not that it sounds anything like it, but it reminds me of SITS.. same kind of feeling i get when i listen to it.

ksg_tarheelfan

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I absolutely love the ending lyrics and tune...makes me feel so happy.

"The sky could be blue. I don't mind. Without you it's a waste of time."

AWESOME!

panicked

in the lightning strike
Coldplayer
Yeah, I'm all wrapped up in this song at the moment. It keeps wanting to escape my iPod, because it's definitely one for the volume and a good-sized room :)
I've actually set as the background music in one of my photo slideshows. Perfect.

winigwl

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
this is one of my favorites on the new album but it was disappointing live