What do you think of the new song 'Paradise'?

sirajlyons

Mylo Xyloto
Coldplayer
I love this song. I gave it a 9/10. this is a good song :smug:. Paradise :elephant:
:guitarist:
:drummer:
:guitarist:
:bassist:
:singer:

chuck kottke

Gearwork for Clocks
Coldplayer
I think the new song is allegorical poetry for making where we are beautiful and fruitful, and seeing the white rose in the sea of green.
Imagine making the desert bloom; turning that dream into reality would reduce the overall pain and suffering immensely, build a world of lasting friendship and peace, and prove once and for all that extreme poverty and famine are things of the past.
Imagine all the people living life in peace. :angel:

Nikola

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I gave it 10 Elephants :)D). I don't think it's perfect, it is kinda repetitive, but so is every other Beatles song.
The video suits it perfectly, it gave me the chills, it's beautiful...
Just that the lyrics seem unfinished, as I said on MM, it lacks one verse, so it could have been better.
It souds a lot different when I hear it on TV or YT and when I play it on my iPod, it's much less dramatic on TV. :D

All in all, the first 3 (proper) songs on MX are my favorite 3.

Radek

xylobryte
Coldplayer
10. I was totally fascinated when i heard Paradise live - audience was singing lyrics of Paradise so clearly and loud

by the way:

;)

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
I don't like too much the studio version, you barely can hear Jonny's guitar.
but the live one is 100/10 :D

yellowhead

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Love this song! The lyrics touching my heart from its deep part. May be like a little girl in this song I had expected too much from my life and did not get all of them.. Just in my dreams I am in paradise..

I'm Lost

Sultan
Coldplayer
I've ever heard the best song.Very meaningful lyrics and emotional.When listening to dive into a dream :)

bubble1

Floating on a tidal wave
Coldplayer
10/10 . That was the first song that Bulgarian music televisions played on TV. I like it very much, it is one of my favourite songs!

Lena Berryman

22. September 2012 ♥
Coldplayer
9/10 - I like this song pretty much. 'Paradise' was great first listen and it gets better every single time! And the music video is one of the best I've ever seen - really, I love it :heart:

Coldarija

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't want hear yours opinions, because "Paradise" is the song which made me a Coldplayer! "Paradise" is brilliant! Love it!

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
8/10 - Not a 10 like Viva La Vida or Charlie Brown, the melody and the intro are beautiful but the chorus could have been better.

Rainystrawberry

You're in control
Coldplayer
I don't want hear yours opinions, because "Paradise" is the song which made me a Coldplayer! "Paradise" is brilliant! Love it!
Paradise was the song that changed me from a casual fan to die-hard fan literally overnight ( I'm not kidding when I say that). Amazing song!