April 29, 200818 yr I really don't like the choices available in the poll! I don't think it's their "best song", but I still adore it.
April 29, 200818 yr Wow, I LOVE this song..........................................but now I'm wanting to hear the rest of the album so bad I'm about to go insane..........:cry:
April 29, 200818 yr Im on my 10th spin an it keeps gettin better!!I love this song!!I love the lyrics too!It sounds like hes singing about a war or fight an a loved one.Its very chilling at the end with just the piano an lyrics!!
April 29, 200818 yr beautiful love song ever! full of romance,as much i am in the mood now! if chris was there any where near to me i'ld have gone to him and might have kissed him a n number of times!:kiss:without breaks in between! and would have sat with him in snow that's what the song is for me!
April 29, 200818 yr Fuck.... I love it. I want the entire album, NOW. And all I'm thinking of is the depth of sound, but the uncrowded feel of it. AND CHRIS' SONGWRITING IS FUCKING BACK. I'm also thinking about how explosive of a song this'll be live. DAMN.
April 29, 200818 yr I really like the dark sound...I feel like listening to band who was 16 year old for 5 years and suddenly is 30 and grown up. Specially lyric-wise...I must admit, I really like it. Brings up a lot of interest for the new album to hear what it's all about.... PS! When I first heard falsetto I thought "hell no", but actually it fits fine:) Nice work:)
April 29, 200818 yr Im starting to think this is the best song Ive heared. But I think there will better on thje album and that just makes me sooo flippin excited. Oh my god, best day of 2008 so far! Im stlll smiling, I have heared it about 14 times and I am about to hear it again!!
April 29, 200818 yr I love it. I love it love it love it. Have been waiting forever for them to make this sorta music, and it's awesome.
April 29, 200818 yr all of their songs take your imagination places when you listen to every song.This is so exciting cause this song is taking me to new places and just trying to visualise what chris is singing about.
April 29, 200818 yr Ohh... I've just heard it and I'm partly defeated... It's quite good, but it is different... And this small echo of Chris' voice. 7/10
April 29, 200818 yr I don't recommend analyzing the song after the very first time you hear it, because you're in such a state of wonder and excitement that you really cant appreciate the elements. I'm in love with this song, especially with how different it is from previous Coldplay tracks. Johnny is amazing on the guitar, as well as Will on the drums. Chris's melody is pure genius...can't wait to buy the album.
April 29, 200818 yr Why am i not getting the email with the song?! I already tried adding the address to my email but still not getting it! I wanna hear this song so badly!!!
April 29, 200818 yr This song is massive! I was expecting something completely different but I couldn't "estimate" the amount of difference. So finally this song is a lot different to any Coldplay song before. 9/10
April 29, 200818 yr I got the email but when I click on a link it tells me to enter some kind of user name and password!!! what am I meant to do???
April 29, 200818 yr At first I was unsure but after about 10,000 listens I FUCKING LOVE IT now! The bit that makes the song for me is how rediculously catchy the "if you love me wont you let me know" bit is. BRING ON THE ALBUM!!!
April 29, 200818 yr Well, I just listened to the first 60 seconds of it. Gonna give it a full listen in my car this morning. So far, it's alright. Then again, I haven't heard the whole thing. I'm probably going to love it though!
April 29, 200818 yr ^Go to the multimedia section. Its there. Thank you very much!:D But I wonder why I'm not getting the e-mail though?:thinking:
Create an account or sign in to comment