LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
Pretty weak rumour imo. They throw out a random day just to give it some legitimacy and then they pick the one song title that we all know is pretty much guaranteed to be in LP7 (or at least the LP7 era).

edit: What I mean by that is, it's been confirmed (by the oracle) that every era's associated LP has a song within its era with the same name.

This is different than the 'colour song theory' which was debunked by the oracle so don't even play that game with me.

Colour Song Theory?

• Administrators
Every album has a song with a color in it: Yellow, Green Eyes, White Shadows, Violet Hill, and the two that are debated: Charlie Brown and Midnight

I think ghost stories was an exception, it didn't have a 'ghost stories' song in the main LP and didn't have a colour

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Well, yesterday night I had a weird dream.Coldplay were performing somewhere near my school. Everything was so realistic like a real tour! I was in the croud and I can remember that firstly I listened to Fix You and Paradise. Suddenly everyone stopped shouting as a wonderful melody was played in the background. Then, Will started singing alone like he did at the end of Us Against the World on tour. After that, Chris started singing the refrain and everyone started dancing up and down. Unfortunately I didn't quite catch it as by this time I woke up thinking of how much time I spent daily in this forum.

Is this a warning sign of the iHeart radio festival song line-up?

Every album has a song with a color in it: Yellow, Green Eyes, White Shadows, Violet Hill, and the two that are debated: Charlie Brown and Midnight

Midnight can also be used as a color name with or as an adjective

adjective

• of or at midnight
  • like or suggestive of midnight; very dark: midnight blue

I am kind of disappointed that they haven't given us anything to build up the hype. They know we are dying to know something. Even before the release of ETIAW, they posted part of the lyrics on Twitter. They resemble a band that is too big to even care about building up the hype, despite having a large fan base that would be thrilled with a bit of more information. I miss the Prospekt's days.

I am kind of disappointed that they haven't given us anything to build up the hype. They know we are dying to know something. Even before the release of ETIAW, they posted part of the lyrics on Twitter. They resemble a band that is too big to even care about building up the hype, despite having a large fan base that would be thrilled with a bit of more information. I miss the Prospekt's days.

I think the band likes the idea of a "surprise" which is why they are not building any hype. My gut says the band is incredibly proud of what they have created and they want to surprise/shock the world with their new stuff. Remember, they are treating this album as if it was their last and I think they rather drop a single/album out of the blue this time around.

Midnight can also be used as a color name with or as an adjective

adjective

• of or at midnight
  • like or suggestive of midnight; very dark: midnight blue

*Sigh, are you serious? 'Cause if that was the logic we're using, I can say shit is a colour, like shit brown.

I think it stems more from ppl who want to 'keep the streak alive' than their actual belief that Midnight is a colour. But even that was debunked when the Oracle said Charlie Brown should not have counted. What i'm trying to say the streak (if it even existed) ended in the MX era.