✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I ran away

Looking forward to it! These "new" Coldplay fans are wearing me out! I swear if the band released a 3 second song they'd rush to buy it and say it's their best song yet! lol

Hahahahaha I literally couldn't put it more perfect myself. The new Coldplay fans that the band has attracted do my head in. A two second snippet and they hail it as the greatest song ever written. Hell some are even saying its their best album, better than AROBTTH, just based on snippets [emoji23]

I call them the one direction and Justin beiber fans. Sadly Coldplay are making music for them now though and have forgotten about the fans that made them who they are.

I really hope I can love this new album but I'm having my doubts.

• Like 1

Guest kmm1482
Looking forward to it! These "new" Coldplay fans are wearing me out! I swear if the band released a 3 second song they'd rush to buy it and say it's their best song yet! lol

I can't... I just can't even

Hahahahaha I literally couldn't put it more perfect myself. The new Coldplay fans that the band has attracted do my head in. A two second snippet and they hail it as the greatest song ever written. Hell some are even saying its their best album, better than AROBTTH, just based on snippets [emoji23]

I call them the one direction and Justin beiber fans. Sadly Coldplay are making music for them now though and have forgotten about the fans that made them who they are.

I know. I mean, these new fans are praising the Adventure music vid as being the greatest CP vid. Really? 4 apes dancing around is CP's greatest vid? Um...have they ever seen Paradise and True Love bc CP has basically done the whole costume/animal thing before.

I swear the new fans have no soul. Lol

I know. I mean, these new fans are praising the Adventure music vid as being the greatest CP vid. Really? 4 apes dancing around is CP's greatest vid? Um...have they ever seen Paradise and True Love bc CP has basically done the whole costume/animal thing before.

I swear the new fans have no soul. Lol

I agree, I don't really like the video at all, the song on the other hand keeps getting catchier from when I first heard it. It's going from 'disco' to interesting form of rock cuz THE RIFF!!

• Like 1

I agree, I don't really like the video at all, the song on the other hand keeps getting catchier from when I first heard it. It's going from 'disco' to interesting form of rock cuz THE RIFF!!

It's an ok song but it's really nothing special. It's been done a hundred times before and it just an average song built around an average riff. You're dreaming if you think it's something novel and special.

Guest kmm1482

Oddly enough, I really dig this song. I love the guitar lick and I like the beat and this song even got me to like claps in a song! While the video is such a commercial for Beats, they've done far worse vids.

Guest kmm1482
^ But . . . but Strawberry Swing :(

Eh, I like the Strawberry Swing video, but this video best captured the essence of Coldplay (at least at the time). No cute gimmicks, just the whole band in the studio having fun like brothers.

The Shiver video is good, but the Scientist and Fix You videos are also good. Other than that, there's not many good Coldplay videos.

Very true. But I really love the Life in Technicolor ii vid. It is the fun side of Coldplay but at the same time it's just so English! I love it!

I like the Charlie Brown vid too. When they played that song during the MX tour & at the end everyone's lighting wristbands were in the air...it was truly magical.

Hahahahaha I literally couldn't put it more perfect myself. The new Coldplay fans that the band has attracted do my head in. A two second snippet and they hail it as the greatest song ever written. Hell some are even saying its their best album, better than AROBTTH, just based on snippets emoji23.png

My sides hurt from laughing.

Guest kmm1482
The most iconic oldplay video for me is the Speed Of Sound one or Don't Panic

I LOVE the Speed of Sound video! They need to go back to that style of no-gimmicks, just the guys alone playing. No cutesy apes or black and white magic shows