✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I ran away

I dedicate Clocks to all the Oldplayers here !

Up&Up is for @iamsue !

Up&Up is so neutered when they play it like that, I doubt they'll play it like that on tour though. It is nice to see them push Up&Up after HFTW flopped (as far as coldplay expectations go) as a single.

Clocks has always been my least favorite song off AROBTTH. Granted, AROBTTH is my favorite album so it's still a song I like but I'm with Will in the opinion that it really brings it home at the end ("Home, home.." etc)

Kind of a shame they didn't play anything unexpected but it's not like it was the perfect time for it anyways.

Kind of a shame they didn't play anything unexpected but it's not like it was the perfect time for it anyways.

They played Til Kingdom Come at the soundcheck.

I didn't like the setlist either (even from the big hits, two of my favorites that are usually omnipresent - VLV and Paradise - were omitted in favor of hits from AHFOD or ASFOS...) but I still loved the concert !

I dedicate Clocks to all the Oldplayers here !

Up&Up is for @iamsue !

Awwwe! That was so sweet! Funny, this morning I was still getting more lucid after yesterday's back injections and I woke up with Up and Up in my head. Then the first song on my random all-library of many, many songs: Up and Up! Happy dance:)

• Like 2

FYI, Clocks and Yellow and The Scientist, Green Eyes, Fix You, Speed of Sound are all in my Top 10, along with Up and Up Paradise and Us Against the World! Mostly Oldplayer songs. LOL!! But I reserve the 10th song for my mood on any given day as there are so many. Likely Viva La Vida though.

Awwwe! That was so sweet! Funny, this morning I was still getting more lucid after yesterday's back injections and I woke up with Up and Up in my head. Then the first song on my random all-library of many, many songs: Up and Up! Happy dance:)

I specifically chose Up&Up for you because of the line "When you're in pain, when you think you had enough, don't ever give up" :) My first choice would have been Paradise but they didn't play that (unfortunately, I would have rather heard Paradise or FixYou instead of Up&Up)

• Like 2

Hey oldplayers, I was playing through a song of mine on guitar in an alternate tuning when I figured out GPASUYF works out pretty so I thought I'd share it with any of you who might play guitar.

Tuning: EADF#BB

Verse: (221000), (554000), (443000), (332000)

Chorus: (10109800), (554300), (776500)

• Like 1

Thank you for a rare, behind the scenes treat! I can't believe you were that close! You really got to see the people that Coldplay are, not just the performers. I Ran Away, you are the best!!

The AOAL video also has several minutes of Coldplay waiting before the actual song begins, if you want to check it out (don't worry, I'm not gonna post AOAL in the Oldplaying thread :D)

• Like 1

Thank you for a rare, behind the scenes treat! I can't believe you were that close! You really got to see the people that Coldplay are, not just the performers. I Ran Away, you are the best!!

This, and she records it in such a way that it feels like your right there!! :D Thanks @I ran away for these wonderful videos of this :D

I found this setlist, and while I don't know if it is fake or not - if this is true it is outrageous. So little old material ! And it is as if X&Y never existed. And really, XMTS ?!

CcuBcshWAAA2Wvj.jpg:large

too many "newplay" songs

which is baaaad