✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I ran away

I found this setlist, and while I don't know if it is fake or not - if this is true it is outrageous. So little old material ! And it is as if X&Y never existed. And really, XMTS ?!

CcuBcshWAAA2Wvj.jpg:large

The only reason I find this hard to believe is In My Place being second. Otherwise it's kinda known that Coldplay like to stuff their setlists with whatever's on the latest album and maybe have a few throwbacks to older albums with the old singles.

Which is why it seems slightly odd that they'd remember Green Eyes exists or bother to play the snorefest UATW, but anyway.

The only reason I find this hard to believe is In My Place being second. Otherwise it's kinda known that Coldplay like to stuff their setlists with whatever's on the latest album and maybe have a few throwbacks to older albums with the old singles.

Which is why it seems slightly odd that they'd remember Green Eyes exists or bother to play the snorefest UATW, but anyway.

In My Place was played as the 2nd song during the MX Tour...

Us Against The World isn't a snorefest, it's a break in the concert energy, coinciding with them moving to the alt stage. In My Place was second during the MX tour, assuming you count MX and HLH as a package.

Us Against The World isn't a snorefest, it's a break in the concert energy, coinciding with them moving to the alt stage. In My Place was second during the MX tour, assuming you count MX and HLH as a package.

I was just about to write a comment about this :P

No, it may be fake.

But to be honest it is a pretty realistic list...

Actually there's no Charlie Brown and they need that to showcase how rich they are (the Xylobands) and it'd be weird to place it in the encore. Unless they changed their mind and do 2 encores, with one including Charlie Brown.

As much as I dislike the song I think it'd be weird to drop it; I remember seeing a set list where they played Charlie Brown but no Paradise ( I think), so that's one reason this would be fake.

Who knows? They might play Twisted Logic or something :P

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

If the fan voted tracks don't end up being a plethora of X&Y b-sides I'll riot.

Then better prepare for the riot...I bet the band will choose among the fan requests stuff they love playing anyway like UATW or Til Kingdom Come...rather than anything really surprising

Then better prepare for the riot...I bet the band will choose among the fan requests stuff they love playing anyway like UATW or Til Kingdom Come...rather than anything really surprising

I'm preparing for disappointment.

It's really sad that they have such an extensive and realised back catalogue and they choose to play all the generic hits.

• Like 2

I'm preparing for disappointment.

It's really sad that they have such an extensive and realised back catalogue and they choose to play all the generic hits.

They don"t even play their earlier hits anymore, which is even more disappointing ! Think of Talk and Speed Of Sound and Trouble and Violet Hill

• Like 1

They don"t even play their earlier hits anymore, which is even more disappointing ! Think of Talk and Speed Of Sound and Trouble and Violet Hill

^ Yeah, those are all wonderful songs, especially Trouble. It's too bad they're forgotten by the band now...

That reminds me, I haven't forgot about my analysis on Trouble through the years btw, it'll come soon.

• Like 2