✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

I ran away

You guys do realize how old this band is. 7 albums with as many hits as they have, they cant play all of them in one concert. Theres a reason why OLD Coldplay played OLD hits live because they were the hits at the time. Those songs for the B and C stages are golden so dont be unreasonable please. I understand that we can have our opinions but its kinda silly to ask for the impossible.

• Like 1

Hey also there's no need to get too worked up, this isn't official at least as far as I've heard, maybe I missed something and Coldplay did confirm it. Not sure but last I heard it it wasn't confirmed to be an official list.

It would go like this:

Dear Coldplay,

Pop is shit. Most of the stuff on AHFOD is pretty much shit (with some exceptions). Stargate is for shit music makers. Don't be shit. Thanks!

~ Coldplaying

While I agree with you in sentiment I was thinking of a more elaborate letter....

By the way, I got funny something for you from the concert. So I was talking to this kid (ca. 14 yrs old).

Me: What's your favourite Coldplay song ?

Kid: Oh my favorite song is a REAL Oldie !!

Me: Yes, which one ?

Kid: Paradise

• Like 2

By the way, I got funny something for you from the concert. So I was talking to this kid (ca. 14 yrs old).

Looking at youtube comments on Coldplay videos makes me lose faith in humanity sometimes.

*Comments on Trouble video*

"I'm a massive Coldplay fan and I've never heard this song before. Bit boring but I like it!"

Jesus wept.

• Like 2

Come on, he's just a kid. He was just 10 years old when he listened to that song. Paradise might look like an old song for him taking into account his age at that moment. Hopefully, he'll listen to the real old songs and he'll stop calling Paradise an "oldie"

This guy puts out very solid videos. This one is called "Why Do People Love To Hate Coldplay?" You guys should check it out and it should explain some of the unnecessary hate they get.

Very interesting video, also watched a few of his other ones

Come on, he's just a kid. He was just 10 years old when he listened to that song. Paradise might look like an old song for him taking into account his age at that moment. Hopefully, he'll listen to the real old songs and he'll stop calling Paradise an "oldie"

I know, thats why I mentioned the age. It was funny all the same :)

• Like 1

Hey oldplayers, I was playing through a song of mine on guitar in an alternate tuning when I figured out GPASUYF works out pretty so I thought I'd share it with any of you who might play guitar.

Tuning: EADF#BB

Verse: (221000), (554000), (443000), (332000)

Chorus: (10109800), (554300), (776500)

I believe that's exactly how the Hal Leonard book for AROBTTH does it. Too lazy to pull it out though.

I found this setlist, and while I don't know if it is fake or not - if this is true it is outrageous. So little old material ! And it is as if X&Y never existed. And really, XMTS ?!

CcuBcshWAAA2Wvj.jpg:large

I got Green Eyes, I'll take it.

That picture looks cropped, there is more below ASFOS.

Fix You

Up&Up

By the way Oldplayers, have you ever considered sending a letter to Coldplay from us all ?

Bad idea, I don't see anything good coming out of it, also...

It would go like this:

Dear Coldplay,

Pop is shit. Most of the stuff on AHFOD is pretty much shit (with some exceptions). Stargate is for shit music makers. Don't be shit. Thanks!

~ Coldplaying

While I agree with you in sentiment I was thinking of a more elaborate letter....

It would be an elaborate hate letter. I understand that sometimes you'd like to grab them by the shoulders and yell at them but it's just a bad idea.

• Like 2